Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Best Way To Organise And Present An Album

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
United Kingdom
0 Posts
Posted 07/23/2019   08:52 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add UkstampAce99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi im not new to collecting but I haven't collected for a few years until recently due to losing a lot of my albums to a robbery anyway I currently collect presentation packs bon First day covers I do have a lotof loose stamps from various different countries and a lot of sets But I'm at a crossroads I don't know the best way to present them do I have albums that have a fixed pages with six or seven lines like Hagner pages or do I keep them all in stock books But I'm not a fan of this format good for obviously extra stock or while waiting on albums which they currently are I live in the UK so any suggestions would be great as I may not be able to get my hands on some of the products you can get in America but I was recommended this forum by a fellow collector as it was good and I wasn't able to find a good forum in the UK unless somebody can give me some suggestions and any help would be great very kindest regards

*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
United Kingdom
4226 Posts
Posted 07/23/2019   09:08 am  Show Profile Check GeoffHa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GeoffHa to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello. Royal Mail produces ring-binders designed to house GB presentation packs, as well as binders for FDCs. You can buy other albums for FDCs from Dauwalders

https://www.dauwalders.co.uk/first-...s-1681-c.asp

Lighthouse also produces FDC albums

https://www.dauwalders.co.uk/multi-...s-1715-c.asp

as do others. Or you can use corner mounts to place FDCs on leaves.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Learn More...
6967 Posts
Posted 07/23/2019   10:39 am  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Also please consider supporting one of this community advertisers, Nordfrim (click on banner ad at the top of the page).
Don
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.28 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05