Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Lost Cover Dealer Bookmark: Please Help Me

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
230 Posts
Posted 07/26/2019   11:22 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add EdziuMM to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I accidentally deleted a valuable-for-me bookmark of a place that sells U.S. covers. Can anyone help me get it back again?
It's a dealer where you can type in the name of a city or town and it will list for you all the places with that name in the U.S. that had post offices. It also tells you if the dealer has covers available for that town or it let's you ask them to notify you when a cover for that town is available.
I will be most grateful for your help.
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
United States
1661 Posts
Posted 07/26/2019   11:25 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add txstamp to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Possibly Jim Forte?

https://www.postalhistory.com/
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
230 Posts
Posted 07/26/2019   12:30 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add EdziuMM to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
YES! That's it!
Many thanks and may you find the stamp you've always been looking for!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
6451 Posts
Posted 07/26/2019   1:57 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Do like an old f..t like me does it. I keep a little black book with stuff like this in it 'cause my memory is not what it used to be

Peter
Edited by Petert4522 - 07/26/2019 1:58 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
3739 Posts
Posted 07/26/2019   5:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ikeyPikey to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
'
I keep a links spreadsheet that has many more entries than any little black book ever could

Cheers,

/s/ ikeyPikey
Learn More...
7070 Posts
Posted 07/26/2019   5:59 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar Of The Community
United States
6053 Posts
Posted 07/26/2019   6:06 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add revcollector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The true definition of an expert is someone who knows where to look it up.
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
686 Posts
Posted 07/26/2019   9:44 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add No1philatelist to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
But when the memory fails, the computer or hard drive crashes; the pen to paper is the one true backup spreadsheet that will work under any conditions. As long as you store it in the same location all the time.

Mike
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1039 Posts
Posted 07/27/2019   05:30 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Hal to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Don... I LOVE THAT POST!!!!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1039 Posts
Posted 07/27/2019   05:35 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Hal to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
rev collector -- the "true" definition of "EX-SPURT" is, "A DRIP WITHOUT A SPOUT".
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.67 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05