Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Schaubek US Album Giveaway

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
Learn More...
404 Posts
Posted 08/11/2019   09:47 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Oracle of Delphi to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have a Schaubek album, looks practically brand new in a slipcase, in which I had been storing my U.S. line pairs. Unfortunately, in removing a few of them to decide whether to have them expertized, I noticed a faint line across the back, which I assume is from the split back mounts. I had been afraid of this consequence of those mounts, but had not noticed any effect prior to now.

If anyone would like to have this album, maybe someone with used stamps which wouldn't be affected by the mounts, I'm giving it away for free postpaid. If you have an interest, please post or message me by this Friday, August 16. If more than one party expresses an interest, I'll pick someone randomly. U.S.-based collectors only please

Send note to Staff
Edited by Oracle of Delphi - 08/11/2019 1:53 pm

Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
77 Posts
Posted 08/11/2019   11:41 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Bud to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I'd love to have this album. Please put me in the mix. Thanks
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
7 Posts
Posted 08/11/2019   11:52 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add gr1956stamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I would appreciate consideration in the mix. Thanks
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
633 Posts
Posted 08/11/2019   11:54 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dutchman1948 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me for this great giveaway contest. Thank you
Pillar Of The Community
United States
646 Posts
Posted 08/11/2019   12:00 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add gettinold to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please throw my name in the hat. Thank you.
Valued Member
United States
136 Posts
Posted 08/11/2019   4:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add waddsbadds to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
please enter my name. thanks
Valued Member
United States
289 Posts
Posted 08/12/2019   12:50 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Louise411 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh Yes! Really beautiful. Enter me please.
Valued Member
United States
188 Posts
Posted 08/12/2019   05:32 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Coastwatcher to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please include me and thank you.
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
541 Posts
Posted 08/12/2019   06:05 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Laurie 02 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please include me, if postage to Australia is ok.
Cheers
Valued Member
United States
237 Posts
Posted 08/12/2019   08:35 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DaveG28 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
What the heck. Add my name to the draw, please, and thank you!
Valued Member
India
189 Posts
Posted 08/12/2019   08:56 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add scinde_dawk to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me, thanks a ton.
Valued Member
United States
445 Posts
Posted 08/12/2019   11:33 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Moyock13 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me for the drawing, please. thank you.
Valued Member
United States
13 Posts
Posted 08/12/2019   2:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add sderms to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add my name to the list. I have been looking for this album for quite a while.
Valued Member
United States
60 Posts
Posted 08/12/2019   2:36 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add moneil to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please include me in this drawing. Thank you.
Valued Member
United States
279 Posts
Posted 08/12/2019   4:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wkusau to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I think I have the perfect spot for this album. Enter me.
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
686 Posts
Posted 08/14/2019   10:05 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add No1philatelist to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I am Canadian, your Northern neighbour, but would love a chance to win this album. If drawn I would send down 75% of the postage cost in US mnh postage stamps. Thanks
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.94 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05