Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Unitrade Stamp Catalog Numbers

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member

33 Posts
Posted 08/11/2019   11:31 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add rootiepatootie to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Does anyone know where I might be able to find Unitrade Cat. Numbers for Canadian Stamps from 3080 to present, Aug./2019
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
6697 Posts
Posted 08/11/2019   11:40 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wert to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
rootiepatootie...Welcome to the forum..Enjoy

Unitrade 2020 catalouge is now in the print process...Would be a good buy for you.

Robert

Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
33 Posts
Posted 08/11/2019   7:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rootiepatootie to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I have the Unitrade book but only buy a new one, every five years, I was hoping there would be a listing of numbers, somewhere
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
28141 Posts
Posted 08/11/2019   7:24 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, one may purchase Scott "Tear sheets" from a dealer "Choko...something or other" for a reduced catalogue cost.
I'll try and find his addy in my records.

Here you go, Canada short $20
https://www.scottcataloguepages.com...5937740.aspx

You can get Canada Scrap for $12
Email vendor for clarification
Edited by rod222 - 08/11/2019 7:33 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1233 Posts
Posted 08/11/2019   9:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BlackJag to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
https://www.rpsc.org/canadapost.htm

Copy and paste this link - it will give you what you are looking for.
Pillar Of The Community
740 Posts
Posted 08/11/2019   10:03 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add sak to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
No, there is a site where the new Scott (ie Unitrade) numbers are listed... but where?
Valued Member
33 Posts
Posted 08/11/2019   10:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rootiepatootie to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey, thankx to all you guys, but the Scott and Unitrade numbers aren't quite a match, Unitrade is much more detailed but I suppose the numbers are the same ??
Valued Member
33 Posts
Posted 08/11/2019   10:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rootiepatootie to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey guys, good lead, about CP, they still had the 2017 Quarter Packs and I was missing one, found it and ordered it, thanks a bunch
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1233 Posts
Posted 08/12/2019   10:32 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BlackJag to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The link I posted has the latest Scott SC numbers as they are posted by the Unitrade editor, Robin Harris, as he gets them from Scott Publishing. The Unitrade and Scott numbers are the same, other than Unitrade adding sub-numbers for items such as uncut press sheets and other stamps not listed by Scott.
Pillar Of The Community
6697 Posts
Posted 08/12/2019   10:43 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wert to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
rootiepatootie

If you need Scott numbers and stamp pictures from Scott 1 to Scott 3101a year 2018, then click this link..Hope it helps.

Robert

https://www.vistastamps.com/cat/canada-stamps
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.21 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05