Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

BNAPS Convention In Ottawa (Aug30-sept1) : Who Is Attending?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community

United States
623 Posts
Posted 08/13/2019   1:11 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add tommy to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Just made my decision and I'll be attending.

Anyone else? I'll be bringing some of my covers to share, and would love to catch up.

http://newfoundlandcovers.org

Also--I am always looking to add to my collection of NFLD covers, so let me know.

Send note to Staff
Edited by tommy - 08/13/2019 1:13 pm

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
6321 Posts
Posted 08/13/2019   1:57 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wert to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Tommy

You told me how many NFLD covers you had and got sad that I could be in your position of ownership...haha

BTW..Who"s website is that...???

Robert
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
262 Posts
Posted 08/13/2019   3:57 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add archerg to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I am 99% sure I am going. Have any nice Newfoundland #35 or #36 on cover? I know a buyer.
Valued Member
Canada
326 Posts
Posted 08/13/2019   5:40 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add gportch to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I plan to be there - arriving Saturday morning
Pillar Of The Community
United States
623 Posts
Posted 08/13/2019   5:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tommy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Wert,

That is my website that I set up and is being populated with my collection (and others who like to share).
Fully searchable--goal is to have many examplars of Newfoundland stamps on envelopes. A cover census

I am a buyer not a seller.

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
Canada
1256 Posts
Posted 08/13/2019   7:43 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Gilles le timbre to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I definitely plan to be there. I will try to get a few of my missing Cartier # 19 to complete my long term project. I will be especially looking for positions 12, 15,18, 19,25,32,72,74 and 86, in F conditions. If you have any one of those, please let me know. See Cartier plating project for sample picture of those elusive positions. (http://goscf.com/t/63808
Valued Member
106 Posts
Posted 08/13/2019   9:14 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add fantail to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Will plan to be there also. Looking to be at the show both Sat and Sun.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
579 Posts
Posted 08/18/2019   9:10 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add watermark to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I plan to be there also.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.58 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05