I'm really interested in this one because of the green cancel, but I've gotten nowhere so far in trying to plate it.
- Type II - this is an 11A
- I see no guide dots, but I still think it is a B-Relief. Maybe there are guide dots that got trimmed off the top?
- The UR triangle has been recut (recut #11)
- The left inner frame line goes too high (recut #23)
- The right inner frame line goes down too far (recut #25)
- The right inner frame line goes all the way up (does not seem to be a numbered Chase or McDaniel recut)
- The UR diamond block looks wide
- The UR triangle looks short
- The spacing between the right inner and outer frame lines looks wide.
I looked through about 200 positions and none seemed to match these characteristics. . .maybe I am off somewhere?