Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Another Giveaway - Mystic Hingeless Album Pages

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
Learn More...
404 Posts
Posted 08/20/2019   5:14 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Oracle of Delphi to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Continuing to clean out my "stamp closet" under the watchful eye of the commandant. A while back I posted about a problem I was having with the Mystic American Heirloom hingeless album pages, in that they tended to curl after a fair number of stamps were inserted. Mystic provided a new set of pages which I am using for some stamps, but I have transferred most of my more valuable ones to another album.

For anyone who might want to deal with the curling tendency, I am giving away the pages postpaid, without the albums or cases, for Scott #752 to #4491, which cover somewhere in 1935 to somewhere in 2010. Because of the weight, only U.S.-collectors please.

If you have an interest, please post on this thread or message me by Monday, August 26. If more than one person is interested, I'll pick a name randomly.

Cheers.

Send note to Staff
Edited by Oracle of Delphi - 08/20/2019 5:34 pm

Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
423 Posts
Posted 08/20/2019   5:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add codehappy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Sure, I'm interested.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
633 Posts
Posted 08/20/2019   5:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dutchman1948 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please, what a great giveaway
United States
0 Posts
Posted 08/20/2019   9:06 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add butchd5 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me. And this is a great freebie. Thanks!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
6718 Posts
Posted 08/21/2019   01:12 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add khj to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
What a great giveaway!!! Please count me in!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1576 Posts
Posted 08/21/2019   05:17 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Mike33 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please

Thank you :)
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
78 Posts
Posted 08/21/2019   09:58 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Bud to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me. Great giveaway! Happy to pay postage if I win. Thank you!
Valued Member
United States
188 Posts
Posted 08/21/2019   4:15 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Coastwatcher to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me as my hingeless Heirloom pages only go until 1984. Thanks.
Valued Member
United States
280 Posts
Posted 08/22/2019   08:30 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wkusau to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me.
Valued Member
United States
200 Posts
Posted 08/24/2019   02:22 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dsmith426 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
enter me
United States
1 Posts
Posted 08/24/2019   06:25 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add nvpgk55 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
3210 Posts
Posted 08/24/2019   09:04 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, I could use them. Enter me please.
Valued Member
Learn More...
404 Posts
Posted 08/24/2019   09:35 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Oracle of Delphi to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
In a week or so I hope to complete the transfer of my stamps from the 20s and 30s to the other album and will offer the Mystic hingeless pages from 1847-1935 as a giveaway. Some of the pages up to Scott #245 are a bit rumpled since some liquid was accidentally spilled on them (fortunately after I had removed the stamps), but at least the price is right. I'll show pictures next week.

If any of you folks who have responded above for the 1935-2010 pages would like the earlier pages instead, please let me know and I'll enter you in next weeks draw. Or put your bids in for both.

Thanks.
Valued Member
Learn More...
404 Posts
Posted 08/26/2019   2:07 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Oracle of Delphi to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The random winner for this giveaway is codehappy. I have sent an email - please reply as soon as convenient. As I noted above, I will be posting another giveaway this week for the 1847-1935 Mystic hingeless pages. Thank you to everyone for participating.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.84 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05