Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Stamp Trade: 1 Kg Of My 'Rubbish' For 1 Kg Of Yours

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 855Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
2036 Posts
Posted 09/02/2019   10:13 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add jimjamtwo to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have a very large bag of stamps that I don't want either because the stamps are unwanted duplicates, come from countries I don't collect, or are damaged but too good to throw away.

I'm unsure what to do with it, so I came with the idea of swapping a one-kilo bag of my unwanted stamps for a kilo of yours.

Hopefully, the lots will be sufficiently different to make the exchange worthwhile. And, if not, I guess nothing has been lost.

Any takers?
Send note to Staff
Edited by jimjamtwo - 09/02/2019 10:14 am

Pillar Of The Community
Singapore
747 Posts
Posted 09/02/2019   11:39 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add pennyblackie to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
You should never include your damaged stamps in any lot you intend to swap with others.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
31277 Posts
Posted 09/02/2019   3:09 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
You should never include your damaged stamps in any lot you intend to swap with others.

I accept damaged stamps.
Tread your own path. (just be honest about condition pre swap)

James, I'd be interested, lets see what 1 Kg postage in Oz will be..........

Edited by rod222 - 09/02/2019 3:12 pm
Valued Member
United States
103 Posts
Posted 11/16/2019   9:47 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add philatelia7 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Is this offer still open?
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
348 Posts
Posted 11/16/2019   10:35 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Willwood42 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Philatelia,

If you are interested in a swap, I would gladly send a pound or two your way in return for a pound or two my way. At the very least postage is considerably cheaper to New Jersey than down under. If interested send me an email -david
Valued Member
United States
103 Posts
Posted 11/16/2019   10:42 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add philatelia7 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I'll send you a message ... I have two bags to swap.
Pillar Of The Community
France, Metropolitan
2976 Posts
Posted 01/08/2020   6:00 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add perf12 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
It may be ok if you live next door.Sending 1 kilo to Australia would cost me over 18 euros……….
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
31277 Posts
Posted 01/08/2020   6:15 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

I have just received a gift from an SCF member in US
5Lbs = 2.26 Kg
The member paid $82.26 US postage . ($140 Australian)

Valued Member
Learn More...
434 Posts
Posted 01/08/2020   10:22 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add StateRevs to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
And????????

Didja tear into it and start pulling out good stuff?

I wish I could find somebody to trade a pound of US and state revenues (no NY stock tranfers thank you very much) for a pound of US revenues!
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
31277 Posts
Posted 01/09/2020   12:03 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Sorry to disappoint you...Catalogues. (Stunning Catalogues)

However, I have seen some members here, buy unbelievable lots,
You guys and gals in the US, don't know how easy you have it.
Knee deep in stock... (no idea about revenues though)

Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 855Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.39 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05