Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Still Problems On Site

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
Forum Dad
USA
1482 Posts
Posted 09/17/2019   09:22 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Should be in every school in the World.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
761 Posts
Posted 09/24/2019   12:14 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add erilaz to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
When I try to upload images to my posts, the image link doesn't show up in my message draft, but the image files have in fact uploaded to my upload folder. I am thus able to copy the link from there and post it into my message, but that's an annoying extra step that I don't normally have to take.

Whatever was causing this glitch has either been fixed or fixed itself, because I'm not having this problem anymore.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
3284 Posts
Posted 09/24/2019   12:46 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes! Having no problems at all for a few days. Congrats on the fix!
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
3663 Posts
Posted 09/27/2019   11:07 pm  Show Profile Check KGV Collector's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add KGV Collector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Have been reading some of these threads and a question arises.

How do 95% of these comments about the shortfalls on SCF not be your internet hook up or your own computer rather than it being SCF issue?

Put in a simpler manner. How can you tell if it is SCF or your own computer that is slow, will not load, timed out, etc?

To me everything I connect with on line is all over the shop. Great one minute/hour/day and not the next. Being slow, will not load, timed out, etc.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
3793 Posts
Posted 09/27/2019   11:47 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add redwoodrandy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The fixes made so far have made me one of the happy 50 email complainers per day.

http://goscf.com/t/69234
Edited by redwoodrandy - 09/28/2019 1:51 pm
Forum Dad
USA
1482 Posts
Posted 09/30/2019   09:49 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
FYI, I am aware of the 30 minutes or so yesterday around 5:30 forum time. That was me rebuilding the index for the reply table which is 570,000 records. It took about a half hour but had to be done.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
817 Posts
Posted 09/30/2019   09:51 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rustyc to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The fixes, maintenance, and all-around efforts are appreciated. Thanks, Bobby.
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05