Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Precancel Stamp Album Pages

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United States
2 Posts
Posted 09/21/2019   10:12 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add jochlarson to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I'm looking for a source for "Town Only" album pages. I have purchased stamps mounted on these type of pages. In other words: by State - each town in that state has a spot on a page in alphabetical order. Only one spot, not one for each town/type. I can't find a stamp collecting supply vendor that has these. Anyone know of a source?
jochlarson
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
United States
6491 Posts
Posted 09/21/2019   10:45 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Have you tried the Precancel Stamp Society: https://www.precancels.com/ ?

Peter
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
United States
2 Posts
Posted 09/21/2019   12:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jochlarson to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, I searched for them there first and even called the Secretary - they have only town and type album pages for each state, and a lot of other types of collection album pages. I've also tried several Precancel Dealers that advertise in the PSS monthly forum. I'm going to the New England Precancel show in Danbury, CT first weekend in November - maybe I'll find something there or someone will know a source.
Thanks,
John
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.12 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05