Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Berlin Stamp Giveaway

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
Valued Member
United States
132 Posts
Posted 11/13/2019   11:03 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add qaman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me I have very few of these. Nice lot. THANKS
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1257 Posts
Posted 11/13/2019   1:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Trainwreck to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please.

Thanks,

Robert
Pillar Of The Community
USA
2736 Posts
Posted 11/15/2019   8:06 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bobgggg to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me, and thank you
A Philatelic mind
is a terrible thing to waste
Valued Member
United States
156 Posts
Posted 11/16/2019   02:37 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add johnsim03 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me.

Thank you!
John
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
26 Posts
Posted 11/17/2019   10:11 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Chipshot to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I would like to be entered as well. Thank you.
Valued Member
Learn More...
183 Posts
Posted 11/17/2019   6:36 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Stamps4Life to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
enter me please

tks
Edited by Stamps4Life - 11/17/2019 6:37 pm
Valued Member
United States
108 Posts
Posted 11/17/2019   7:18 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rugface to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me, please. Thank you.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
768 Posts
Posted 11/17/2019   7:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add erilaz to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me, please!
Valued Member
United States
205 Posts
Posted 11/20/2019   8:14 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Ireland2018 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please and thanks.
Valued Member
United States
203 Posts
Posted 11/20/2019   9:29 pm  Show Profile Check ggreve's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add ggreve to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me. Thank you.
Valued Member
United States
116 Posts
Posted 11/21/2019   10:51 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add AravindMichigan to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please
Egypt
1 Posts
Posted 11/22/2019   08:46 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Old Egyptian to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me..please

Khaled
Valued Member
United States
246 Posts
Posted 11/30/2019   09:25 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Willwood42 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
So November 30 has come, and the drawing has been done. Moneil is the winner. But in the spirit of giving back, we have Rascal and Stamps4life in 2nd and 3rd (almost identical to 1st prize), with Dsmith426, Lostandfound and Trainwreck for honorable mention (about 140 stamps and still some of the good ones). If your name is on the list send me a PM with your name and address and I will send out the packages.

For those that might still be interested in Berlin, I might try and put up a couple of lots for sale on this site, one will be equivalent to the original prize and one a little better.
Edited by Willwood42 - 11/30/2019 09:26 am
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05