Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Sepad Exhibition Cover And Ticket 1943, And Bison Philatelic Society Cover

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
Learn More...
New Zealand
96 Posts
Posted 11/21/2019   10:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add lostandfound to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello all,

Have these two covers sent to me. The Sepad exhibition of 1943 included a ticket for the event and the Bison Philatelic Society. I was wondering if anyone had been or is still a member?

And yes it looks as though there may or may not be some dna on that thumb print(?)

Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
United States
1927 Posts
Posted 11/21/2019   10:47 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add hy-brasil to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Not a member, but I've seen other labels from the same club. Here are some:
https://www.stampcommunity.org/topi...ls-bison.asp
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
148 Posts
Posted 11/22/2019   5:05 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add vinman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
SEPAD was The associated Stamp Clubs of South Eastern Pennsylvania and Delaware. This is the title page from a one frame non-competetive exhibit put together By Steve Washburn several years ago. The name was changed to PNSE, Philadelphia National Stamp Exhibition in the early 1990's. I believe the last show was in 2015. I served in several offices of the organization when it was active. I have a collection of SEPAD show labels and ephemera.

Vince

Edited by vinman - 11/22/2019 5:17 pm
Valued Member
Learn More...
New Zealand
96 Posts
Posted 11/25/2019   6:43 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add lostandfound to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Lovely thank you vinman and hy-brasil
Edited by lostandfound - 11/25/2019 6:44 pm
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.14 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05