Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

A Thanksgiving Postcard Caption Contest

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 27 / Views: 1,988Next Topic
Page: of 2
Rest in Peace
United States
4052 Posts
Posted 11/24/2019   8:57 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add ikeyPikey to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

A Thanksgiving Postcard Caption Contest

Uncomfortable artwork, lousy halftone printing ... but a good candidate for a caption contest, so:

Q/ Who is saying what ?

The prize is this postcard ... unless you suggest something else that I can easily lay my hands on

Cheers,

/s/ ikeyPikey
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
United States
1625 Posts
Posted 11/24/2019   8:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add James Drummond to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
"You're gonna need a bigger pot."

Jim

p.s. Who the heck boils turkeys? Ewww.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
31343 Posts
Posted 11/24/2019   9:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Him:
"Now is not a good time, Pilgrim, get your hand off my knee"

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
5692 Posts
Posted 11/24/2019   9:42 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
"I Hate These Hot Chamber Pots"
Pillar Of The Community
United States
818 Posts
Posted 11/24/2019   9:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add gettinold to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Turkey says, "You can't eat me...I have a pardon"
Pillar Of The Community
501 Posts
Posted 11/24/2019   11:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stamps101 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
"I'm excited to cook these silly humans. Payback's a Hen!"
Learn More...
8979 Posts
Posted 11/25/2019   02:44 am  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Don
Rest in Peace
United States
4052 Posts
Posted 11/25/2019   09:36 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ikeyPikey to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
'
Her: "I know you don't have it in you, dear, so let's just be very quiet, and hope he jumps into the pot."

Cheers,

/s/ ikeyPikey
Pillar Of The Community
501 Posts
Posted 11/25/2019   11:15 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stamps101 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Turkey: "Sooo... who's feeling like vegan is the new "in" thing?!? Am I right??"
Learn More...
8979 Posts
Posted 11/25/2019   11:49 am  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Don
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
604 Posts
Posted 11/25/2019   12:44 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rob Roy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
"Keep sitting on this log, dear. I know you have hemorrhoids but the painter is almost done."
Valued Member
United States
249 Posts
Posted 11/25/2019   7:15 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add StatesmanStamper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Turkey: How kind of you to draw me a bath

Dale
Valued Member
Learn More...
189 Posts
Posted 11/25/2019   7:24 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rmatossian to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Turkey: You know, it doesn't have to go down like this!
Valued Member
United States
250 Posts
Posted 11/25/2019   10:33 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DaveG28 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
My joke got deleted? That's a little unfair. Oh well. I thought it was funny.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
3667 Posts
Posted 11/25/2019   11:07 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
A Kettle. A Couple. A Shooter. A Supper.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Edited by Partime - 11/25/2019 11:16 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
3667 Posts
Posted 11/25/2019   11:26 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Honey. When you said we were having a Turkey for dinner, I didn't think you meant to share our Soup!
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 27 / Views: 1,988Next Topic  
Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.78 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05