Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

A Thanksgiving Postcard Caption Contest

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
United States
233 Posts
Posted 11/26/2019   12:32 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Coastwatcher to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Her: I can't believe your gun misfired when you had that buck in your sights!

Him: Yeah, but what are we going to have for Thanksgiving dinner now?
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
180 Posts
Posted 11/26/2019   12:41 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add waddsbadds to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Her: I can't believe this, Josiah, you've invited the Wampanoags to dinner, and you haven't even built me a house, yet. And the only furniture we have is this stupid log!
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
1387 Posts
Posted 11/26/2019   01:52 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 22crows to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Turkey: Remember - A watched pot never boils. A watched pot never boils.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
3927 Posts
Posted 11/26/2019   08:05 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ikeyPikey to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
'
With apologies to Adam Brooks:

Turkey: "You people make my wings twitch."

Cheers,

/s/ ikeyPikey (who had to IMDB the writer for French Kiss)
Valued Member
Learn More...
189 Posts
Posted 11/26/2019   10:23 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rmatossian to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My joke got deleted? That's a little unfair. Oh well. I thought it was funny.

Dave, it was too funny. My deleted joke was also funny. In fact, I bet they were the same joke. Clearly, all the funny ones have been deleted.
Learn More...
7585 Posts
Posted 11/26/2019   10:34 am  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

https://www.stampcommunity.org/rules.asp
Very first rule of the Forum "If you wouldn't want your 10 year old daughter to see it, then don't post it here."

Guys,
The Moderators (Kirk and I) do not get paid, we volunteer our time. Posting stuff that breaks the rules takes our time. 'Nuff said.
Don
Valued Member
United States
244 Posts
Posted 11/26/2019   10:53 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DaveG28 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
My apologies for the violation. Didn't mean to offend. I'll stick to Disney jokes in the future.
Valued Member
Learn More...
189 Posts
Posted 11/26/2019   11:00 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rmatossian to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I think some of your ads break your own rules. "Daddy, what's a Staff removed.?"
Forum Dad
USA
1482 Posts
Posted 11/26/2019   12:02 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Well, the ads you see are based on sites you visit and the content on the page. Stop visiting those sites and you'll stop seeing those ads.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
3927 Posts
Posted 12/12/2019   09:29 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ikeyPikey to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
... Well, the ads you see are based on sites you visit and the content on the page. Stop visiting those sites and you'll stop seeing those ads ...

Best come-back ever.

https://adssettings.google.com/ ... here's where to clean-up your ads

Cheers,

/s/ ikeyPikey
Valued Member
United States
87 Posts
Posted 12/28/2019   7:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Moschophoros to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey, were we supposed to send someone a message? It's in the back of my mind somewhere...
Learn More...
7585 Posts
Posted 01/09/2020   4:29 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Woot...I won and received the postcard today! Thank you very much iKey!
Don
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.28 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05