Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Minkus Global Supplement Needed

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 516Next Topic  
Valued Member

23 Posts
Posted 11/27/2019   10:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add swrdo to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Recently acquired a large collection of Scott International Albums and am diligently filling empty spaces in my Globals. I pretty much stopped updating when most of the countries began putting out "wallpaper" and there are scads of that stuff but I have managed to acquire supplements for my albums through 1982 except 1980. Does anyone know where there is a 1980? Been checking constantly on eBay but so far nothing has popped up. Amos doesn't have one either. Thanks friends.
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
United States
6902 Posts
Posted 11/28/2019   08:42 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Minkus or Scott ?

Peter
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
23 Posts
Posted 11/28/2019   7:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add swrdo to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Peter. It's the Minkus I am looking for. I have been printing from one of the albums online to fill in the blanks but with 13 Scotts it's gonna take the rest of my life to get through it as it is. Everything beyond 1982 is probably going to be sold eventually. It was a dealer's stock and his collection. Several notebooks, all hinged that range up to about 2006, of stock. Some have Scott numbers but most of it just a mix. Hope you can help or anyone?
Valued Member
23 Posts
Posted 01/18/2020   02:58 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add swrdo to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Back a while ago I was looking for a Minkus Global 1980 supplement. I blew it. It's the 1979 I need. I contacted Subway and they thought a Scott would work. Ordered but when I peeled back the plastic I don't think it covers 1979. Maybe 1978. Afraid to open it much further. Anybody know for sure which Scott covers 1979 issues before I do break into it completely? Also if ANYONE knows where I can locate the Minkus 1979 supplement I would be forever grateful - or - if anyone knows where I could locate an album including that relative period perhaps that would work. I've scoured eBay, et cetera to no avail. HELP!
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 516Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05