Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

HipStamp Site Issues?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
Australia
21 Posts
Posted 11/30/2019   01:53 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Gumtree55 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Has anyone who has visited HipStamp recently experienced any buying issues?
I have been unable to access the shopping cart function for several days and requests to Admin have gone unanswered.
I would be interested to hear from anyone who shopped there this week.
Cheers

*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***

Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
United States
575 Posts
Posted 11/30/2019   05:17 am  Show Profile Check kcaramat's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add kcaramat to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
No issues here
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
221 Posts
Posted 11/30/2019   10:22 am  Show Profile Check pascoe's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add pascoe to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
No problems on my end.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
3376 Posts
Posted 11/30/2019   11:32 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I remember a similar issue several years ago. I think that you may want to clear all of the "cookies" that Hipstamp puts in your system, then start over again. Just my thoughts.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
527 Posts
Posted 12/01/2019   11:33 am  Show Profile Check 91stang's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 91stang to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
yes-no one buying!! sorry-all good over here-
Valued Member
Australia
21 Posts
Posted 01/23/2020   06:02 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Gumtree55 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, it does seem pretty quiet at Hipstamp compared to eBay.
I like to shop by comparing condition and price on many many stamps at once. It became too time consuming to edit my shopping carts so I decided to close my account. Generally the quality of items I bought through Hipstamp was OK.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
6716 Posts
Posted 01/23/2020   07:51 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
No issues here

Peter
Valued Member
204 Posts
Posted 01/23/2020   9:59 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Andyrich74 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Try logging out from Hipstamp, clearing your browsing history and logging back in, that should solve your problem. If not, send an email from outside of the site directly from whatever service you use.

Like Hipstamp, but to those sellers saying nothing is selling; I find there is not much there that I want to buy! Have not had a hit on my "wish list" in months.

Cheers!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05