Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Just Started Selling Off Some Stamps On Ebay

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community

Canada
646 Posts
Posted 12/09/2019   07:13 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add jimjung to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

I just started selling some items on eBay that may be of interest to collectors. Currently Canada and Rhodesia. All lots start at 99c and go to the highest bidder.

I have tons of stuff to get rid of and I'd like to put it all on eBay. Lots of Canada stamps and covers. Also some Worldwide. Follow link at bottom of this post or search under eBay Seller name: jimjung27

Appreciate all bids

Rhodesia MNH Complete Set

Canada Modern Error Group in Blocks

Canada - 4 pages of unchecked Centennial issue stamps

Please take a look at these eBay Group and Single Lots.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nk...=50&_fosrp=1

Send note to Staff
Edited by jimjung - 12/09/2019 07:16 am

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1152 Posts
Posted 12/09/2019   07:47 am  Show Profile Check KRelyea's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add KRelyea to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice job with your auctions, I'm a big believer in a low starting bid in spite of what many SCF members think.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
1996 Posts
Posted 12/09/2019   07:50 am  Show Profile Check jubilee's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jubilee to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
What I can see looks good, but I can only see 4 items here in Australia
www.globalphilately.com
- Member APS & IPDA
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
646 Posts
Posted 12/09/2019   08:39 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jimjung to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the positive feedback!

I'm not sure how that works but there is an option to add to the UK eBay site for an extra 11c USD. Not sure this would display all the lots? I only have 12 as I don't have much time available to package all the lots.
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
28043 Posts
Posted 12/09/2019   4:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Australia resident, Chrome browser, I see 12 listings.
Wow..spirited bidding on the Rhod and Nyasaland.
Edited by rod222 - 12/09/2019 4:15 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
646 Posts
Posted 12/10/2019   09:43 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jimjung to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Rod - 12 I have. Most of the spirit comes at the last 5 minutes of the Auction sale.
Edited by jimjung - 12/10/2019 09:44 am
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05