Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

So Many Different Revenue Types. Which Ones Are Considered Scarce?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 747Next Topic  
Valued Member
Learn More...
New Zealand
239 Posts
Posted 12/20/2019   09:50 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add lostandfound to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello team. I have recently bought a couple of US revenues. I see there are so many different types. Which ones would be considered scarce for type? Il show what I've bought and obviously not some of mine but curious anyway cheers

edit: what is a Bill of Lading?
Send note to Staff
Edited by lostandfound - 12/20/2019 09:52 am

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
5308 Posts
Posted 12/20/2019   09:58 am  Show Profile Check revenuecollector's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add revenuecollector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
None of those are scarce. Some of them catalogue at most $8-9.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
Learn More...
New Zealand
239 Posts
Posted 12/20/2019   10:12 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add lostandfound to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks revenuecollector. I am well aware that mine aren't scarce however, what would be considered scarce in US revenue collecting is more what I was asking..

And bill of lading. n. a receipt obtained by the shipper of goods from the carrier (trucking company, railroad, ship or air freight) for shipment to a particular buyer. It is a contract protecting the shipper by guaranteeing payment and satisfies the carrier that the recipient has proof of the right to the goods

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
5308 Posts
Posted 12/21/2019   10:11 am  Show Profile Check revenuecollector's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add revenuecollector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
what would be considered scarce in US revenue collecting is more what I was asking...

That would be like asking "How long is a piece of string" or "How expensive is a blue car". There are so many variables to that question.

Cancel types
Company types
Plate varieties
On-document usages, by company, state/region, date, document type, document aesthetics, tax rate, etc...
Valued Member
Learn More...
New Zealand
239 Posts
Posted 12/21/2019   12:51 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add lostandfound to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Indeed revenuecollector. I find red cars tend to be more expensive? Not sure why?

I have found a great site for learning about US revenues. And I have my recently acquired scott catalogue and that UPA catalogue postal auctions for january. Thank you for your invaluable input.

Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 747Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.17 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05