Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Labprofess Stamp Giveaway. 10 Winners!!!

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 25 / Views: 1,586Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
Netherlands
58 Posts
Posted 01/06/2020   7:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add labprofess to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone,

some might remember me, some dont. I was on and off a lot. Back when I started collecting stamps I have been offered some free stamps to start out and upon putting my address in a forum post (which I now realize can be dangerous) I was flooded with envelopes to actual small packages with stamps, small stamp books and errors.

Now I want to finally get back to the community and thank you all. I will pick 10 winners from all the upcoming comments. FREE SHIPPING TO EU. Depending on where outside the EU I can pay too ( but sadly less stamps as it would increase the weight and price drastically :( )
I will send you people random small batches of stamps I have from any country (will mix them)

to enter comment something nice about the person above you!

Winner drawing 26 January
Send note to Staff

Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
192 Posts
Posted 01/06/2020   8:43 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Turtle2900 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
If I understand your offer... please enter me in your giveaway!
And thank you for the great way of giving back. What a wonderful act of kindness and gratitude,
Cheers to you!
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
121 Posts
Posted 01/07/2020   09:25 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add AravindMichigan to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
labprofess.Please enter me in the giveaway as well.
turle- I love your profile pic- is that aquaman?
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
93 Posts
Posted 01/07/2020   10:36 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stampboylife to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me. Thanks!

Aravind, you have made some helpful posts guiding people to local stamp clubs, which is good.
Valued Member
United States
358 Posts
Posted 01/07/2020   10:48 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add EdziuMM to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please, thank you.
Stampboylife's comments on clubs is right on -- the lifeblood of the habby.
Valued Member
Israel
486 Posts
Posted 01/07/2020   11:07 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rob Roy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me, thank you for the generous offer.
EdziuMM - your contests are something I wait eagerly every Friday. And I'm not alone in it.
Valued Member
Canada
37 Posts
Posted 01/08/2020   2:01 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add helder to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, please enter me!
Thank you very much!
Valued Member
445 Posts
Posted 01/08/2020   2:31 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stamps101 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please.

Helder may have missed the instructions, but his/her manners are impeccable ;)
Valued Member
Learn More...
New Zealand
238 Posts
Posted 01/08/2020   2:59 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add lostandfound to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please labprofess! I'm in NZ so I'm happy to share if I win..
Stamps101 I see you must have a wonderfully cryptic lateral thinking mind with you avatar! I wonder what it is..!
Valued Member
Israel
486 Posts
Posted 01/08/2020   4:22 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rob Roy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Stamps101, what good can the 3rd reich say about Anna?
Valued Member
United States
205 Posts
Posted 01/08/2020   10:06 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dsmith426 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
enter me
Valued Member
United States
15 Posts
Posted 01/10/2020   3:26 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Priceknight to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter Me

dsmith426, I don't know what to say so I searched for the number 426 and found something nice. Here it is... "Angel Number 426 is a message of encouragement and support from your angels. Trust that your material and monetary needs will be met as you journey along your life path, serving your soul purpose."
Valued Member
Canada
37 Posts
Posted 01/11/2020   1:27 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add helder to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Helder may have missed the instructions, but his/her manners are impeccable

hi stamps101, what did I miss?
Valued Member
Canada
37 Posts
Posted 01/11/2020   1:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add helder to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Stamps101, what good can the 3rd reich say about Anna?

Hi Rob.... what?
Valued Member
445 Posts
Posted 01/11/2020   2:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stamps101 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
helder,
Original poster had written:
" to enter comment something nice about the person above you! "

;)
Valued Member
United States
350 Posts
Posted 01/11/2020   2:41 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Louise411 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you stamps101 Very astute of you

I too would like some stamps and thank you
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 25 / Views: 1,586Next Topic  
Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.28 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05