Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Another SCF Donation For Canada / US / World Mixed Collectors

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 2,314Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community

Canada
1316 Posts
Posted 01/10/2020   4:05 pm  Show Profile Check CanadaStamp's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add CanadaStamp to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Odds and ends really but may interest some folks. I think maybe $10 to SCF.

Includes: what I think are mint / antique Canada and USA AIR MAIL (lickable) stickers; Unused UPU reply coupon (I assume France as is unilingual); Ticket / receipt for STOCKHOLM 74; cinderellas - CAPEX 51, St. Jean Baptiste Festival?, Vancouver Golden Jubilee 1936. If I am way off on the value of these items just boost the suggested price and I'll accept the best. Is that an auction? No. But first $10.01 makes it an auction. Regardless - this item winds up on January 31st.

Send note to Staff

Valued Member
Canada
143 Posts
Posted 01/11/2020   01:41 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mirman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
St Jean Baptiste (John the Baptist) is a society and not a festival. It was founded in 1834 (that's right) by the patriots for the promotion and defense of the French-speaking population of Eastern Canada. Over the years, it has been very active and instrumental of a few projects along the way like the Installation of the cross on the Mont-Royal, the adoption of the flag of the Province of Québec and the adoption of French as the official language in Québec to name a few. Since 1968, it has been an ardent proponent of the separation of Québec from Canada.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
  Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 2,314Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05