Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Punched Cancel On Battleship?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 430Next Topic  
Valued Member

189 Posts
Posted 01/14/2020   6:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Magguss to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Anyone seen this before?

Send note to Staff
Edited by Magguss - 01/14/2020 9:32 pm

Valued Member
United States
371 Posts
Posted 01/15/2020   06:07 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add m and m to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
punch cancels do appear on these issues. try retro reveal and maybe the cds will give you a clue as to who used it. my guess is a security punch to prevent theft. I don't know the maker.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
124 Posts
Posted 01/15/2020   10:45 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wannahocalugie to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't know if this is an exact match, but darn close. Check out the Double Lined Cross.
Town:
East Aurora, NY
Firm:
Elbert Hubbard
Colophon 1902 - 1933
Cross 1908 - 1912
Cross (Double Lined) 1902 - 1909
zenius.kalnieciai.lt/america/usa/perfins/usa/z-design/design.html with http:// at front.

Note: Not exact as there are not three of course.
Edited by wannahocalugie - 01/15/2020 10:56 am
Valued Member
189 Posts
Posted 01/15/2020   11:41 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Magguss to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Lol. I was just about to post that. Someone from Facebook found it too! Now, I have no clue what to do with it.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
6803 Posts
Posted 01/15/2020   11:44 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add revcollector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I didn't find it, as I posted I saw it here.
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 430Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.14 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05