Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Canada Stamp Dealers Recommendations Sought

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
4048 Posts
Posted 01/16/2020   07:52 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add rogdcam to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I would be appreciative of any opinions or thoughts on good dealers of higher grade Classic Canadian material. Thank you in advance for helping me out.
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
United States
1859 Posts
Posted 01/16/2020   11:38 am  Show Profile Check Stamps1962's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Stamps1962 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hope you can get helpful replies. I have the opposite problem. I'm looking for a good source for more common Canada material, a dealer with a website where I can click and order. I've bought from Arpin, their prices are way high. There's a dealer in PA I refuse to patronize. Those two are the only ones I know of not focusing on high powered stuff.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2367 Posts
Posted 01/16/2020   1:32 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add littleriverphil to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Have you checked Brixton-Chrome? He used to post here. If he doesn't handle the quality you're looking for he probably knows who does. His ad is at the top of the page.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
586 Posts
Posted 01/16/2020   5:47 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jarnick to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
There are a number of responsible Canadian dealers knowledgeable in classic Canadian stamps. I suggest you look at John Jamieson of Saskatoon Stamps; Gary Lyon of Bathurst, NB; Christopher Green in Ottawa; Robert Cooperman of City Stamps Montreal or Maxime Herald of Canada Stamp Finder Brampton, Ont.
Pillar Of The Community
6776 Posts
Posted 01/16/2020   6:01 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wert to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
If you have money and want good stamps..Try link below
https://www.citystamp.ca/about-city-stamp-montreal

Robert
Pillar Of The Community
3111 Posts
Posted 01/17/2020   12:57 am  Show Profile Check jogil's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jogil to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Edited by jogil - 01/17/2020 01:02 am
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.66 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05