Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Unitrade Numbering Error For Small Queens?

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
241 Posts
Posted 01/20/2020   9:11 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add EMaxim to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Garfield, I'm sure you're right about the volumes and their cost. Everyone who's been kind enough to respond has said the same. I'll start saving up.

As for gauges: I too find the Instanta the most convenient. Being able to equate its numbers to Kiusalas, however, has helped a lot in using your ID Table for Small Queens.

And Silviosi: Mille grazie for your willingness to share advice and expertise. Small Queens are indeed a rewarding stamp to collect. And Forum members such as you enable others, such as I, to meet the inevitable challenges.

Eric
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Edited by EMaxim - 01/20/2020 9:12 pm
Valued Member
Canada
109 Posts
Posted 01/20/2020   10:51 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add silviosi to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Eric, thank you. You are right, small queen collection is fascinating. Due to the longevity, for a collector open so many doors. Now I studies the dimensions of those stamps and try to localize in time. Any time I can scan and show that same shade, same perff. and same paper have different stamp dimension. Massing? was same print or different plate?, different what? This series it is real challenge for a collector.

Thanks for everything and hope you will find or discover new things.
Valued Member
367 Posts
Posted 01/20/2020   11:36 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stamps101 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
For the sake of referencing when due, the complete information silviosi posted (quoted) is from this site:

http://canadianphilately.blogspot.c...ial.html?m=1

Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
241 Posts
Posted 01/21/2020   11:30 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add EMaxim to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for posting that link. Full of very helpful observations, information, and advice.
Valued Member
Canada
109 Posts
Posted 01/21/2020   11:41 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add silviosi to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank for the link, because I lost a lot of them, and in my own database I done , in the begin I just wrote in one page the sources. Now I start to do in most accurate way.

Appreciate
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.89 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05