Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Share A Nice Find In An Accumulation

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member

Canada
109 Posts
Posted 01/22/2020   9:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add silviosi to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I bayed for my friend an accumulation of British stamps (5 boxes) from Holland before Christmas for his sun who want to build a collection. The deal was the Canadians stamps pre-modern I will keep for my next studies, then give back. My friend say all Canadians to me end the rest to his sun after I will put in order, This it is the story.

Today passing through, first the binder Canada, look what I find sorry the scan is not so good because my photo scan miss cartridge and do not want to work, so I use an old one.

If someone can give the opinion if I have re-entries, please welcome.

Send note to Staff

Valued Member
Canada
109 Posts
Posted 01/22/2020   9:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add silviosi to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
More

Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
6774 Posts
Posted 01/23/2020   10:21 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wert to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
silviosi
Very nice Nova Scotia stamps
I do not see any re-entries on your stamps...But close ups would help.
By looking at your stamps, I suggest they are 100% authentic.

Robert

Go here to check for forgeries..
https://stampforgeries.com/forged-s...nova-scotia/

Check here for re-entries at Ralph's re-entry.com website.
https://www.re-entries.com/listings.html#prov

May I suggest not sending Ralph any emails for the time being...He is going through things that need his 100% attention...I would wait a couple of months..OK
Valued Member
Canada
109 Posts
Posted 01/23/2020   10:43 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add silviosi to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, sorry be late to answer, some kind of taught and speedy day.
For me sound very well. If I find a certification Canadian company equivalent to PSE, I will send to certify, the sell to buy big lots for my next studies project in pre-modern stamps, in which I will invite all the collectors to participate.

thanks.
Pillar Of The Community
6774 Posts
Posted 01/24/2020   09:22 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wert to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Silviosi ... Vous n'avez pas besoin d'un certificat ... profitez-en.

Robert
Valued Member
Canada
109 Posts
Posted 01/24/2020   09:41 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add silviosi to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Merci bien

Silvio
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.17 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05