Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Rocky Mountain Philatelic Library Auctions - Feb 2020 Auction

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 710Next Topic  
Learn More...
8031 Posts
Posted 01/23/2020   1:21 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add 51studebaker to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
The RMPL has been hosting auctions since 1995 and they use them as a fund raiser for the Library's operations. NO BUYERS PREMIUM

From Sergio Lugo

Quote:
The latest of these is now held in the February time period. It has experienced a huge and improved face lift under the direction of Paul Domenici and Gary Withrow and the aid and assistance of many volunteers. Individual lots are now described and illustrated with color scans of the contents (some couldn't be done completely - roughly 90 are cover lots, that only illustrate three covers per lot for the thousands of covers contained in the 90 lots). Contents of all other lots are well illustrated (doesn't look like they can be magnified) and described, with VERY REASONABLE starting bid prices.

Link http://rmplauctions.org/

Don
Send note to Staff

Valued Member
United States
203 Posts
Posted 01/23/2020   4:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Dry Tech to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for posting this Don. I have not bid on anything on line in quite a while, but with no buyer premium I will definitely have a look when time permits.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
2736 Posts
Posted 01/23/2020   4:32 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add angore to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I never heard they did an auction but what surprised me was it seemed to be mostly stamps - not surplus books.
Al
United States
3 Posts
Posted 03/29/2020   6:24 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add withrowgw to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
We have posted our May 2020 lots on the web site. We have also added a page of books we have for sale as well.

The May auction may be postponed due to the virus. I will keep you posted.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
2736 Posts
Posted 03/30/2020   11:33 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add angore to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I visited the web site and only see the February auction.
Al
Pillar Of The Community
United States
6771 Posts
Posted 03/30/2020   11:36 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The link to the May auction is there: http://rmplauctions.org/index.php/m...ntroduction/

Peter
United States
3 Posts
Posted 03/30/2020   6:00 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add withrowgw to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Just got an update on the RMPL auction. It will now be held on July 26th closing at 11:30 am.

Keep checking the web site for further details.

Thanks
G
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 710Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05