Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Found These 4 Pages Of German Stamps. Any Basic Guidance?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member

Canada
90 Posts
Posted 01/26/2020   12:01 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Hab to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I found these 4 pages of German stamps and I have no book to try and research these out a bit. Would anyone who knows a bit about them such as era range, obvious commonality or rarity etc be able to give me a bit of direction where I could look to see what I have here? Sorry for the vagueness. I am really just trying to give myself a starting point.

Cheers

Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
United Kingdom
4622 Posts
Posted 01/26/2020   12:04 pm  Show Profile Check GeoffHa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GeoffHa to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Common, mainly post-WWI inflation and other issues. They always turn up in old albums from the inter-war period.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
Canada
90 Posts
Posted 01/26/2020   12:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Hab to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
So post ww1 but pre ww2? I am assuming moving them from these pages into a stock book should pose no concern then. I know the chances of ever finding something obscenely rare is virtually nil, but being so new I still cling to the false hope I will be lucky one day! Haha!
Pillar Of The Community
France, Metropolitan
2422 Posts
Posted 01/26/2020   12:18 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add perf12 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Edited by perf12 - 01/26/2020 12:20 pm
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.16 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05