Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

900 In Great Britain Face Value - Sold In 100 Lots - 70% Face Value - Free Shipping

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
370 Posts
Posted 01/27/2020   11:40 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add stamps101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I acquired a set of green Windsor Great Britain albums - volume 3 to 5 in slip cases (these are also for sale - make an offer!). They span 1982 to 2010 with the the majority in the 2000's. I will randomly pick out 100 for a price of 70 and I will ship this at my cost worldwide.

IF you would like to purchase all 900, I will offer it for 670 and cover shipping.

If you want all the stamps plus the albums, I'll do this at 700 but I would need to add on shipping (contact me for an estimate!). The owner put everything in black mounts and it is well done - not sloppy - so the albums are a great addition. Note, one of the slip cases is slightly different then the rest.

Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
2687 Posts
Posted 02/01/2020   07:29 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add angore to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh well, Your post is about 2 months too late! I need materialin KGVI to 1970 now. I do need some souvenir/mini-sheets for some in the post 1970 period.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Al
Edited by angore - 02/01/2020 07:31 am
Valued Member
370 Posts
Posted 02/11/2020   5:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stamps101 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Price lowered to 65 per 100 (mixed selection of years) with shipping included (there's a few places I don't ship to but most places are no problem!)

If you take all 900 worth, it's 550 only (61% FV). If you want the albums as well, 570 total but I'd have to charge shipping (contact me for cost).

Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05