Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

900 In Great Britain Face Value - Sold In 100 Lots - 70% Face Value - Free Shipping

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 2,978Next Topic  
Valued Member
389 Posts
Posted 01/27/2020   11:40 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add stamps101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I acquired a set of green Windsor Great Britain albums - volume 3 to 5 in slip cases (these are also for sale - make an offer!). They span 1982 to 2010 with the the majority in the 2000's. I will randomly pick out 100 for a price of 70 and I will ship this at my cost worldwide.

IF you would like to purchase all 900, I will offer it for 670 and cover shipping.

If you want all the stamps plus the albums, I'll do this at 700 but I would need to add on shipping (contact me for an estimate!). The owner put everything in black mounts and it is well done - not sloppy - so the albums are a great addition. Note, one of the slip cases is slightly different then the rest.

Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
2779 Posts
Posted 02/01/2020   07:29 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add angore to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh well, Your post is about 2 months too late! I need materialin KGVI to 1970 now. I do need some souvenir/mini-sheets for some in the post 1970 period.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Al
Edited by angore - 02/01/2020 07:31 am
Valued Member
389 Posts
Posted 02/11/2020   5:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stamps101 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Price lowered to 65 per 100 (mixed selection of years) with shipping included (there's a few places I don't ship to but most places are no problem!)

If you take all 900 worth, it's 550 only (61% FV). If you want the albums as well, 570 total but I'd have to charge shipping (contact me for cost).

Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 2,978Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.16 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05