Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Russia B30-33 Semi-postals; Can Anyone Help With Size?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
10 Posts
Posted 01/29/2020   02:14 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add mattstef to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Scott says miniature examples of this set exist, but doesn't mention size for either the regular or miniature issues. I've got a set that seems small, but not really sure which. If anyone has dimensions for this issue, I'd be appreciative. Thanks.
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United Kingdom
1117 Posts
Posted 01/29/2020   02:31 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Tim H to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
For those of us who use Michel or SG, do you have any more info on dates of issue, values, etc.?
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Bedrock Of The Community
Australia
28410 Posts
Posted 01/29/2020   02:34 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Here is my B32
Not sure I can put my hands on it right now.
Perhaps the miniatures taken from the catalogue differ in clarity?
Mine may also be a counterfeit.
(1922 2000r green, 2000r rose, 4000r rose 6000r green)

Edited by rod222 - 01/29/2020 02:38 am
Valued Member
United States
10 Posts
Posted 01/29/2020   04:33 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mattstef to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Rod - Think you've hit it with the clarity. My B32 is less clear overall, and missing the shading dots in the arms. Mine is approx. 29mm along the base of the frame.
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
1396 Posts
Posted 01/29/2020   06:40 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 22crows to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
In the SG SOTW 2018 ed. the set is listed as SG262, 2T red Worker & family (35x42 mm); SG263, 4T Clasped hands (triangular, 57 mm each side); SG264, 6T Sower (29x59 mm).
The 2T green (SG261) is pictured, but no measurement mentioned.
Pillar Of The Community
France
980 Posts
Posted 01/29/2020   07:50 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add vayolene to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
And according to Michel catalogue stamps from this set in smaller format are fakes.
Valued Member
United States
10 Posts
Posted 01/30/2020   02:02 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mattstef to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks 22 - that definitely makes mine the miniatures. A full sheet of all 4 values of the minis is on eBay (item #193123172951).
Interesting and unusual, but way too pricey for me!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05