Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

1914-19 2 Cent Washington

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 293Next Topic  
United States
4 Posts
Posted 02/21/2020   4:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add ZhongShi to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have what appears to be a Scott #406 perf 12, but with what appears to be a double line watermark...Can't find anything in Scott's for this combination (aberration)? The only other 12 perfs I find in the catalog show single line watermarks only... Anyone in the group that has run into anything similar, please get back to me... really want to know if I've found my million dollar stamp, LOL. Also, I checked against the 1909 issue...the numeral 2 is in both corners & uncircled

Regards, Rick
Send note to Staff
Edited by ZhongShi - 02/21/2020 5:01 pm

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
2785 Posts
Posted 02/21/2020   4:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add John Becker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I agree #406 and double line watermark don't match the catalog - so something is amiss. To aid us in helping you, a hi-resolution scan of the front and the back would be very helpful. An additional scan of the back in watermark fluid might also help.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
United States
4 Posts
Posted 02/21/2020   4:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ZhongShi to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I triple checked the watermark...will try to get my scanner to cooperate so I can post images... thank you.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 293Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.16 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05