Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Australian Items For Sale

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
2011 Posts
Posted 03/19/2020   10:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add jimjamtwo to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I won more items than I expected to at a recent philatelic auction, so I'm currently scrambling for cash to pay for my lots.

The following Australian items are available or sale - please don't hesitate to contact me if you're interested and are able to pay promptly:

(1) Australian predecimal collection on Seven Seas pages. Except for the 'roos, the collection is nearly complete. The other chief items missing are the 1928 Kookaburra souvenir sheet and the 5/- Harbour Bridge. Will sell for $275 including free registered postage in Australia.

(2) 1932 6d brown Kookaburra lovely clean FDC. Lists for $275 in Brusden White, will sell for $100 including free registered postage in Australia.

To request scans, please send me a message that includes the email address you'd like me to send them to.
Send note to Staff
Edited by jimjamtwo - 03/19/2020 10:49 pm

Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
78 Posts
Posted 03/22/2020   4:32 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Chipshot to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for offering the items here. I hope you find the right buyer.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.16 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05