Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Philatelic Foundation Certificate Search Down?

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 62 / Views: 2,032Next Topic
Page: of 5
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
4773 Posts
Posted 04/04/2020   09:51 am  Show Profile Check revenuecollector's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add revenuecollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Can anyone reach http://pfsearch.org/pfsearch/ ?

Just want to confirm whether the site is down or if it's something at my end.

Thanks.
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
United States
6606 Posts
Posted 04/04/2020   09:53 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add revcollector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
It's been down for at least a week.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
6606 Posts
Posted 04/04/2020   10:32 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add revcollector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
They know about it and are working to correct it. It will take a bit of time, however.
Valued Member
United States
426 Posts
Posted 04/04/2020   12:26 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rhett to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
It went down Friday 3/27 in the evening. I was using the site at that time and suddenly it did not respond. It has not been back up since to my knowledge which is a bummer to me since I am now hunkered down like a lot of us and have some time for research now. Hope they can bring it back soon.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
6606 Posts
Posted 04/04/2020   12:42 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add revcollector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Alas, I don't know any timeline. I only know they are aware and are working on it. Obviously the current situation does not help.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
4376 Posts
Posted 04/04/2020   12:55 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Did they press the "On" button?
Learn More...
8047 Posts
Posted 04/04/2020   1:02 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Clearly Rhett is to blame!

Don
Valued Member
United States
426 Posts
Posted 04/04/2020   1:11 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rhett to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah I guess so, Don - lol! I can't deny that I was using the site when it crashed; all those searches just wore down the software!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
6606 Posts
Posted 04/04/2020   2:05 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add revcollector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Actually the hard drive got fried, according to my info.
Valued Member
United States
426 Posts
Posted 04/04/2020   5:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rhett to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey, who knew searching for all Scott U.S. #5 NH grade 100J certs would make the hard drive spin so fast it burned itself up!
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
4376 Posts
Posted 04/04/2020   5:30 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar Of The Community
United States
6606 Posts
Posted 04/04/2020   8:06 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add revcollector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
That's because there are so many, Rhett. :-)
Valued Member
United States
426 Posts
Posted 04/04/2020   10:07 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rhett to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
revcollector, yeah, it must have been when I added the filter "imprint capture copies only" that it finally crashed and burned!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
6606 Posts
Posted 04/04/2020   10:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add revcollector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
That would do it.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
4376 Posts
Posted 04/11/2020   8:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Still down
Valued Member
United States
426 Posts
Posted 04/11/2020   8:38 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rhett to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, still down. Two weeks down now as of last night. I could not find any info about the outage on the PF website; has anyone heard when they are hoping for it to be back up?
Page: of 5 Previous TopicReplies: 62 / Views: 2,032Next Topic  
Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.5 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05