Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Philatelic Foundation Certificate Search Down?

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 86 / Views: 4,358Next Topic
Page: of 6
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
5007 Posts
Posted 05/20/2020   08:09 am  Show Profile Check revenuecollector's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add revenuecollector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
They REALLY need to move that domain off a $5/month GoDaddy hosting account...
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
458 Posts
Posted 05/20/2020   4:00 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rhett to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
It is back up!
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
458 Posts
Posted 06/15/2020   9:47 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rhett to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Can it be down again? I could not access it tonight.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
5007 Posts
Posted 06/15/2020   9:50 pm  Show Profile Check revenuecollector's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add revenuecollector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Yep. Down again.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1010 Posts
Posted 06/22/2020   10:32 am  Show Profile Check rlsny's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rlsny to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Still down today. Seems to be dragging on quite a bit. I have a submission into them that is in its 9th week. Is everything ok over there?
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
458 Posts
Posted 06/23/2020   12:02 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rhett to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
rlsny, my last PF submission predated the quarantine slightly. The PF received that submission on 2/23/20 and I received it back on 5/7/20. That is a turnaround of almost 11 weeks. As has been mentioned by others, they are working under conditions that do not favor their ability to maintain previous turnaround timing. I suggest you call them; when I called them on 4/29/20 to inquire about the status of my submission, they were able to tell me it would probably be returned in a week or two (and it was). On that call, they informed me that they were only able to take customer calls on Tuesdays and Wednesdays due to the then-current NY state government restrictions; that may no longer be the case. I know my experience is recent but not current but hopefully will be of some help to you.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1010 Posts
Posted 06/23/2020   1:47 pm  Show Profile Check rlsny's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rlsny to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Search is back up. Hopefully we'll get a status update soon.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
5054 Posts
Posted 10/02/2020   2:30 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Down again.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
458 Posts
Posted 10/02/2020   4:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rhett to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Yep, it was off/on for a couple of days earlier in the week and then went all dark Thursday night.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
458 Posts
Posted 10/08/2020   8:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rhett to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
PF Cert Database Search has now been down for a full week. Does anyone know the status of repair? Does anyone know why they do not put a repair status note on the PF website in these situations (that are becoming more frequent)?
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
5054 Posts
Posted 10/08/2020   10:14 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I was just going to post the same thing Rhett. This is ridiculous. I was really anxious to use it to research the Lang sale.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
458 Posts
Posted 10/09/2020   11:00 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rhett to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Same here, rogdcam, not only the Kelleher Langs sale but also the upcoming Siegel sale. Both have some lots that I need to do some "cert provenance" research on. I just don't understand why they cannot inform us on the PF site as to what has happened and when we can expect the search to be available again.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1182 Posts
Posted 10/12/2020   7:50 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add JLLebbert to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
It may just be me, but I now find that I can't access certs for either PF or PSE. Anyone else having problems with PSE?
Added: I did access the PSE cert I wanted using StampSmarter.
Added: Discovered that the link I was using must have been corrupted in some manner. PSE cert verification now appears to work for me.
Edited by JLLebbert - 10/13/2020 01:32 am
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
458 Posts
Posted 10/12/2020   8:15 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rhett to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I just tried cert verification on the PSE site and the information and template for the cert number I entered was displayed but not the picture. I tried it with Chrome and Edge browsers with the same results.
Pillar Of The Community
3360 Posts
Posted 10/12/2020   8:38 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jogil to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I can't access "certificate search" but can access "early certificates".
Page: of 6 Previous TopicReplies: 86 / Views: 4,358Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05