Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Italy : On Steiner Pages.

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 117 / Views: 5,757Next Topic
Page: of 8
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
34055 Posts
Posted 02/20/2021   03:10 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Triest
AMG-FTT Allied Military Government
Part Set
Photo.

Sc#1070 Engraved.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
Canada
56 Posts
Posted 04/03/2021   09:35 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add helder to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Edited by helder - 04/03/2021 09:36 am
Valued Member
Canada
56 Posts
Posted 04/03/2021   10:15 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add helder to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi @rod222, I saw your photos of the book: "Occupazioni annessioni italiane nella Seconda Guerra Mondiale".
Do you have it?

If you or anybody here has it, please contact me.
Thank you.
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
34055 Posts
Posted 04/03/2021   8:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Helder,
Thanks for your contribution.
No, I do not have that book.
It was a review from Academia, I post for visitors to this thread, as "further reading"
Good luck in finding it.

Valued Member
Canada
56 Posts
Posted 04/03/2021   10:55 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add helder to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey @rod22, thank you for the information.

The book seems very interesting.
I did some search but I couldn't find it anywhere online. Google books has it listed but no links to libraries...
I guess this is the kind of book you'll find only in old book stores in Italy.

Thank you again.
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
34055 Posts
Posted 04/03/2021   11:47 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Ooops! maybe a different monograph, you may want to email the link to see if yours is in stock

1991 Helder
Here for 13 Euros (check shipping cost)
https://www.ibs.it/posta-militare-i...788885335035

Edited by rod222 - 04/03/2021 11:50 pm
Valued Member
Canada
56 Posts
Posted 04/05/2021   11:07 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add helder to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi rod222, this one you show is very interesting as well.

I was looking for "Occupazioni annessioni italiane nella Seconda Guerra Mondiale" but couldn't find on ThriftBooks of Alibris.
I can't send emails yet, I guess I don't have "status" enough to send it...

Thank you.
Pillar Of The Community
United Kingdom
3120 Posts
Posted 04/05/2021   2:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add nigelc to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello helder,

I have a copy of Occupazioni ed annessioni italiane nella Seconda Guerra Mondiale by Valter Astolfi.

It's not for sale but I may be able to help if you have some general questions.

The book is in Italian which I don't read.

Nigel
Valued Member
Canada
56 Posts
Posted 04/05/2021   4:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add helder to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi nigelc, oh that is wonderful!

I don't have specific a question but I would like to see at least the book's table of contents. I know a little of Italian.
Since I'm not allowed to send emails here, could you please send me an email?

Thank you very much.
Pillar Of The Community
Netherlands
1260 Posts
Posted 04/05/2021   4:18 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add NSK to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
@helder,

That was your 50th post. I think you can send an email now.
Valued Member
Canada
56 Posts
Posted 04/05/2021   4:31 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add helder to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh, I see... thanks NSK!
Valued Member
Spain
313 Posts
Posted 11/06/2021   09:02 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Roberto59 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello.
I see that you are missing some castles, although the messages are more than a year old.
I have many, not all, tell me if you want me to see them for you. It really surprised me a lot that the 750 lira is not there, I have more than 800.
Also for any other that is missing.
Regards.

Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
34055 Posts
Posted 11/29/2021   07:35 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
34055 Posts
Posted 11/29/2021   07:37 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
It really surprised me a lot that the 750 lira is not there, I have more than 800.

That's because you have them all
Thanks Roberto.
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
1686 Posts
Posted 11/29/2021   07:58 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 22crows to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Bologna Fair 12-27 May 1935

The week of Bologna cuisine: 12-27 May 1935. An exhibition for regional cuisines.

https://guerrainfame.it/settimana_della_cucina
Page: of 8 Previous TopicReplies: 117 / Views: 5,757Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05