Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

I'm Old And I've Got Stamps

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 38 / Views: 2,608Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
932 Posts
Posted 04/19/2020   1:00 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add danstamps54 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Shermae!

WTG! !

Made my afternoon!
Thanks!
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Experienced stamps need a home too. I'd rather have an example that is imperfect than no example.
I collect for enjoyment, not investment.
APS Member #223433
Postmark Collectors Club Member #6333
Meter Stamp Society Member #1409
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
3593 Posts
Posted 04/19/2020   1:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Best thread title and content I've seen. I don't know if you'd catch me walking around with a t-shirt that says this, but I do like the idea of a mouse pad.
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
Posted 04/20/2020   11:20 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Ursa to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Have no fear tomorrow , it maybe stamp hinges . For all my friends here I have VIRUS FREE HINGES for $30.00 a pack .

A stash of good vintage hinges would save me $30 of trouble and frustration. What kind are they?
Valued Member
Learn More...
New Zealand
238 Posts
Posted 04/20/2020   11:51 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add lostandfound to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Rod! love the music!

The last waltz is one of my all time fav lp's.. got the tshirt as well...

From lockdown level 4 NZ for at least another week. (though please make it at least another 2 wks Jacinda? you good thing!)

And a big thanks for everyone's patience with my spontaneous erroneous learning ways... its a pain I know, but must start somewhere.

52 (acting 16) old enough with stamps! wouldnt have it any other way

stay safe everyone
huge love from New Zealand

Pillar Of The Community
United States
1188 Posts
Posted 05/08/2020   02:15 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Stampman2002 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Rod, great video. Thanks for sharing this!

Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
29882 Posts
Posted 05/08/2020   02:26 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks.
When those two girls from Jamaica begin, the hairs on the back of my neck, stand to attention. What honeyed voices...........

Valued Member
United States
359 Posts
Posted 05/08/2020   11:36 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add EdziuMM to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Shermae, you're not an amateur
Valued Member
Canada
34 Posts
Posted 08/03/2020   7:14 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Casey Magoo to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Zoom ahead to August and it seems that we are going around in circles and not moving forward until they come out with the 'shot'.

I can thank my little 1300cc friend for helping me stay sane. The gas stations never closed...

And R.I.P. Richard Manuel from one Ontario boy to another.
Edited by Casey Magoo - 08/03/2020 7:32 pm
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 38 / Views: 2,608Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05