Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Hello! New Philatelist From Maine

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 212Next Topic  

United States
0 Posts
Posted 04/16/2020   1:02 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add cade_post14 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone. I have recently inherited a decent sized collection of plate blocks from my great-grandfather from the 1920s-50s and have decided to pick up the hobby myself. I decided to include a few of my favorites below. I've been cramming my brain with as much stamp info as I can the past couple of weeks and this website has been a huge help. Thanks all! That's all for now but I'm sure I will have plenty of questions in the future.

Caden

Send note to Staff

Learn More...
8398 Posts
Posted 04/16/2020   1:08 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome.
Don
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
216 Posts
Posted 04/16/2020   8:43 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Ireland2018 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome
United States
0 Posts
Posted 08/02/2020   7:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add smalleagle to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello fellow Mainer,

Welcome! Are all of the blocks from US? Are you planning to collect only US? I would trade any of the US blocks I have for early European.

- 'down' the coast in Belfast
Valued Member
United States
359 Posts
Posted 08/02/2020   7:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add hoosierboy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Caden

Collecting for the enjoyment of collecting, whatever that might be, is the name of the game. Don't hesitate to ask questions especially if you need basic information and especially more advanced sources of information for any possible topic. You should be able to find folks on this board a little further along on their collecting journey glad to share experiences. Russ

PS: Post 14, BSA?
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1632 Posts
Posted 08/02/2020   8:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Classic Coins to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
United States
9 Posts
Posted 08/03/2020   12:00 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Zman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome
Valued Member
Learn More...
265 Posts
Posted 08/03/2020   4:55 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Andyrich74 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome!
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 212Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05