Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Sorry About That Folks...

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 23 / Views: 2,321Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
United States
237 Posts
Posted 04/23/2020   3:36 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add waddsbadds to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
What a relief, even though I thought it would probably come back and that it was probably just a computer glitch, for a brief moment I was afraid it was gone forever. Thank goodness the problem was fixed. And thanks to the supply chain in general during these tough times, I was able to get someone in to fix my garage door (an essential service I was told since it involves security), and we were able to get an essential part to fix a piece of equipment at work, (a hospital) it took less than 24 hours to get there from Hebron, Kentucky to Los Angeles via Fedex.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
3524 Posts
Posted 04/23/2020   3:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
And let me also add my voice to the persons that missed you. Welcome back SCF!
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
376 Posts
Posted 04/23/2020   4:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add uboatnut to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
And not everyone realized you even HAD a FB page for SCF. Most do now (I hope).
Valued Member
United States
373 Posts
Posted 04/23/2020   5:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Walkman82 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Very happy that your back, SCF...I was starting to go through withdrawals. :-)
Member APS, PNC3, AFDCS, PSS

Plate Number Coil Collectors Club (www.PNC3.org) Webmaster

Visit my website @ www.scottsstampcollection.com
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1438 Posts
Posted 04/23/2020   11:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add shermae to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Bobby - Seems like you fell on the sword for all of us participants, thank you.

On a hunch, I checked StampSmarter where Don had a scrolling banner letting folks know what had happened. It certainly relieved significant anxiety!
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1763 Posts
Posted 04/24/2020   12:38 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jkelley01938 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
See all the people who rely and depend on you, Bobby?

Jack Kelley
Forum Dad
USA
1543 Posts
Posted 04/24/2020   12:42 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for all the kind words and donations, I really appreciate it!
Valued Member
Learn More...
New Zealand
238 Posts
Posted 04/24/2020   3:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add lostandfound to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
See all the people who rely and depend on you, Bobby?

hear hear!
and from all walks of life, from all countries.

No pressure though! love your work Bobby.

Thank you
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 23 / Views: 2,321Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.16 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05