Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Piece De Resistance On Steiner Pages .

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 159 / Views: 10,027Next Topic
Page: of 11
Pillar Of The Community
United States
5347 Posts
Posted 05/20/2021   10:22 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
New addition to my collection ,as mentioned previous .My goal is to add to my collection those stamps in countries that are missing in most of the worldwide collections that I seen .
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1953 Posts
Posted 05/20/2021   10:48 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add shermae to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Great page of Obock and some very attractive cancels!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
5347 Posts
Posted 05/21/2021   11:44 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Valued Member
United States
302 Posts
Posted 05/21/2021   2:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add StatesmanStamper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
floortrader,

Great pages for Gabon and Obock. The classic French colonies stamps are beautiful. I was going through some Gabon earlier this week, but I don't have anything as early as yours. No Obock in my possession as far as I know.

Dale
Pillar Of The Community
United States
5347 Posts
Posted 05/24/2021   07:43 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar Of The Community
United States
5347 Posts
Posted 05/28/2021   10:58 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I just put these pages together last night .

Pillar Of The Community
United States
5347 Posts
Posted 05/30/2021   10:04 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Still working on Venezuela
Pillar Of The Community
United States
5347 Posts
Posted 05/31/2021   8:10 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar Of The Community
United States
5347 Posts
Posted 06/03/2021   4:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar Of The Community
United States
5347 Posts
Posted 06/06/2021   09:07 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Each collector collects differently ,for me one of the first satisfactions at a early age was to have a complete set . Later as a worldwide collector it became to fill a complete page or to finish a whole page in my albums . Guess those two goals never left me .

Pillar Of The Community
United States
5347 Posts
Posted 06/06/2021   4:15 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Valued Member
United States
302 Posts
Posted 06/06/2021   7:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add StatesmanStamper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
floortrader,

I love the pages of Cilicia and Greenland. There is something satisfying even as a viewer of the pages in seeing not only complete sets but full pages.

As I've been adding to my collection recently I've been happier when I run across full sets than finding those short sets that seem to have always come from the approval dealers of my past.

Dale
Pillar Of The Community
United States
5347 Posts
Posted 06/08/2021   3:22 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I see today Stanley Gibbons purchased a poor copy at $8.3 million maybe someone can call them and see if they need two better copies .
Pillar Of The Community
United States
5347 Posts
Posted 06/10/2021   08:25 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar Of The Community
United States
5347 Posts
Posted 06/13/2021   09:40 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Page: of 11 Replies: 159 / Views: 10,027Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05