Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Looking To Trade Canadian Cannabis Excise Stamps

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 18 / Views: 1,191Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
3054 Posts
Posted 10/30/2020   10:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add John Becker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Since I get no traction on the idea of collecting complete packages, because apparently "everything must fit in an album" , I will throw up the surrender flag ...
If one has done the adhesive removal thoroughly, there is no need for talc.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
3360 Posts
Posted 10/31/2020   09:01 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jogil to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Here is a picture showing these excise stamps in strips from a big roll:
Edited by jogil - 10/31/2020 09:02 am
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1025 Posts
Posted 10/31/2020   9:14 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add No1philatelist to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
John, I like the idea of keeping the package intact like covers, especially small or cardboard boxes that can be flattened at the edges, but unfortunately the decision is not mine to make.

Individuals buying the product have the last decision as to whether they keep their stuff in the package to prove legality or remove the stamps for us collectors. So if I ever had a desire to buy some I would indeed keep it in its original state.

Page: of 2 Replies: 18 / Views: 1,191Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.11 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05