Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Just Wanted To Share Some Unlisted Precancel Finds -- Hope You Enjoy

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 0 / Views: 437Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
22 Posts
Posted 06/09/2020   4:41 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add precanceler to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Good afternoon fellow collectors. Over the past couple of years I have been VERY blessed to be able to fund some massive purchases. And as is somewhat normal in Huge accumulations, you might find something, Here is a Techy ILL, L-3 on an unlisted Parcel Post.

this Gem was sold to one of our advanced collectors in PSS when I emailed him the scan.
Next is a Wooster, Ohio 525 style on 2c Parcel Post. This was NOT sold since I am working on an Ohio Collection myself.

The 2 are from Wahpeton, ND, Hoover bros had this 400 series style listed but it never carried forward to PSS as a 400 series, it IS listed as L-1HS, I don't see the HS part but could be I guess. BTW for you naysayers, the P 10 did NOT measure out as a rotary.

Now one last puzzler for you all to oogle at LOL. Brought to you by either a Zealous collector OR a clerk with a sense of humor I present this Canonsburg PA block of 4 Doubled, with 704 and 821 styles on it. I do have a couple of these, so I was thinking of posting on eBay.

Just a few of the cool things I have found over the past few years. I DO have one question. Any of you have a St Louis 804-71 imperf WITH one stamp missing the period behind MO. ????
Ya'll be safe, be well and Happy Collecting to all.

*** Edited by Staff to clarify topic title. Titles are important! ***
Send note to Staff

Previous TopicReplies: 0 / Views: 437Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.09 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05