Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

I Win The Award For Best Ebay Sale To A Customer .

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 27 / Views: 1,707Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar Of The Community

United States
4836 Posts
Posted 06/24/2020   08:43 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add floortrader to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Many of you know I am selling thru eBay and you know I get TICKED off when my selling partner calls me and tells me another low feedback customer claims they didn't receive the purchase .

Some of what is sold is on album pages or on blank pages .I write on these pages in my handwriting ,the name of the country or catalog info right on the page ,enough writing to know my own handwriting .

Today is a interesting morning so far because the guy filed thru eBay of not getting his stamps . I went on his eBay page and he has a few Items for sale ........He has listed one of the pages I wrote up .

SO I purchased from him the item he is selling ---MY FRICKING PAGE .......beat that for a story .....Now a phone call is in order to eBay and him.
Send note to Staff

Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
492 Posts
Posted 06/24/2020   09:18 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wkusau to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Can't wait for the continuation of the story.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
54 Posts
Posted 06/24/2020   10:24 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Gizzmo4222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Can't wait for the outcome.It will be interesting to see what (if anything) eBay does. He needs to the banned from eBay forever.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
4836 Posts
Posted 06/24/2020   10:40 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Wrote customer thru eBay system a respond -------

Dear Mike ,thank you for your purchase ,your claim of not receiving it to eBay is going to be a problem .....A very big problem .

Not only a problem with eBay ,your feedback of less than 30 is not going to look good went you claim not receiving your order . Then you turn around and list the item yourself for sale .

I will be writing and filing a complaint with the Post Office in Florida and asking your local U.S.Post Office manager in JENNINGS LA. to look into it and I am asking for a report to be filing with the Post Office ,this gets serious when I just purchased thru eBay my stamps back ......Yours Truely .
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
2939 Posts
Posted 06/24/2020   11:36 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add John Becker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
You should have waited until the lot arrived back in your possession.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
4836 Posts
Posted 06/24/2020   12:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
John ---I purchased the lot and a seller can't change the listing or change the picture after it is sold . I also captured the screen shot .
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1299 Posts
Posted 06/24/2020   1:18 pm  Show Profile Check KRelyea's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add KRelyea to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I think I need some deets. Did you send the item with tracking? I like the drama but I don't understand your reference to the PO.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
573 Posts
Posted 06/24/2020   1:19 pm  Show Profile Check 1typesetter's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 1typesetter to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
What a putz. Should have at least taken them off your original page. You can't fix stupid.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
509 Posts
Posted 06/24/2020   1:24 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add John Freibergs to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Makes you wonder how many other sellers he's pulled that on.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2135 Posts
Posted 06/24/2020   3:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add txstamp to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1597 Posts
Posted 06/24/2020   3:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Mike33 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
wow!!

Dumb question though. Was he using your pictures for his listing or did he take new ones?

Edited by Mike33 - 06/24/2020 3:56 pm
Valued Member
Learn More...
411 Posts
Posted 06/24/2020   5:04 pm  Show Profile Check wheelman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add wheelman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Well this is going to be fun to watch!!
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
130 Posts
Posted 06/24/2020   5:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Chipshot to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
You might have caught on to someone who does a lot of this, enough to get a prosecutor's attention. Good luck as there are so many more heinous crimes they do not have time for. A lot of variables out there but it is very unlikely a real prosecution would come out of the offense. Hope that eBay gives him the max!
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1299 Posts
Posted 06/24/2020   5:22 pm  Show Profile Check KRelyea's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add KRelyea to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
My bet is that unless there is tracking eBay won't do anything.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
2830 Posts
Posted 06/24/2020   5:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add angore to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I wonder if eBay will get involved.
Al
Valued Member
United States
147 Posts
Posted 06/24/2020   6:11 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rich60 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Floortrader - I feel ya buddy. Goin thru alot of missing orders to Europe right now. They even managed to lose a registered letter with a rare stamp.

Where do you go after all your hair has already been turned grey.

Rich
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 27 / Views: 1,707Next Topic  
Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 1.21 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05