Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Stamp Finder Richard Lehmann

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 396Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
25 Posts
Posted 07/13/2020   12:27 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add JRockne to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Any opinions on Richard Lehmann and the stamp finder website? A year subscription I'd 225. Worth it?

*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
4851 Posts
Posted 07/13/2020   06:37 am  Show Profile Check revenuecollector's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add revenuecollector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
From a collector's perspective, based upon his articles in the American Stamp Dealer Magazine, I would say no. If you are a data analyst or investor, then possibly. Sounds expensive.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
6858 Posts
Posted 07/13/2020   08:15 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add revcollector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds to me like his method of "investing in stamps".
Valued Member
United States
327 Posts
Posted 07/13/2020   10:22 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ecmorgan to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
$225? Man, I can't even bring myself to pay $80 for Linn's.
claymorgan.me Some philately discussions. Occasionally other stuff.
Valued Member
Learn More...
472 Posts
Posted 07/13/2020   11:16 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Oracle of Delphi to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like its $95 to become a member and $225 to become an investor. Hard to find on the website what the difference is between the two, although presumably there are different range of services for those categories. I guess you get access to their advisory services and stamp ratings for the latter.

After 40 years overseeing pension funds, I believe the best way to become rich in the investment business is to be the advisor, not the investor.
Edited by Oracle of Delphi - 07/13/2020 12:17 pm
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1478 Posts
Posted 07/13/2020   12:40 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add shermae to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I did some work for Richard back in 2008 and with me he was honest and paid his bills fast. The site has been around since the early days, at least as early as 1998, and with many iterations. But I've never been able to buy anything as there was very limited action.
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 396Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05