Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

What Happened ? Couldnt Log On Since This Morning

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 484Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
5105 Posts
Posted 07/29/2020   5:06 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add lithograving to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I've been trying log on since about 10 am.

Although glad that the site is up again.
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
7656 Posts
Posted 07/29/2020   5:14 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wert to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
310 Posts
Posted 07/29/2020   6:24 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add StatesmanStamper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I was able to get in early this morning, but then got a couple database errors. After that nothing was loading.

Dale
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
6645 Posts
Posted 07/29/2020   6:40 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The mice chewed through the extension cord again AND then somebody used a coin in the fuse box And then the smoke filled the room And then....
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
495 Posts
Posted 07/29/2020   7:21 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add uboatnut to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Bobby posted on the Stamp Community FB page. "Ugh, problems with the network again. Sorry."

He got it fixed. Thanks, Bobby.

Edited by uboatnut - 07/29/2020 7:23 pm
Learn More...
9678 Posts
Posted 07/29/2020   7:56 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Bobby is discussing the issue with the hosting company.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
6645 Posts
Posted 07/29/2020   8:31 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of cherish and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness for he is truly his keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1992 Posts
Posted 07/29/2020   8:55 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add shermae to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
A funny thing about the scene rogdcam quotes from and Studebaker pictures above. Before the guy hiding in the bedroom (who looked just like Jerry Seinfeld) came bursting out blasting his revolver, bullet holes could be seen in the wall behind Travolta and Jackson. No guns had yet been fired in that direction during the scene.

Look for it the next time you watch the movie. Big miss by Tarantino but very amusing.

Edited by shermae - 07/29/2020 8:59 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1170 Posts
Posted 07/29/2020   9:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add No1philatelist to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
And an astute stamp collector, like yourself shermae, who watches details will see things like that long before anyone ever notices them. Good to be able to pick up those things.
Valued Member
450 Posts
Posted 07/29/2020   10:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add StateRevs to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of cherish and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness for he is truly his keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

During one of my several Saudi deployments, we started out the day by waiting for the Flight Chief to go to the morning staff meeting. Sometimes the meeting was 15 minutes, sometimes almost 2 hours.

We filled the time in for many weeks by hitting fast forward on the VHS player for a random time and we started watching Pulp Fiction from that random point until he returned to brief us.

If someone said a line from the movie, you were expected to be able to recite the next line or it was push-ups. Despite seeing it umpity-hundreds of times, I still think it is one of my favorites.

Another trivia thing. Somebody took the separate vignettes/chapters from the film and rearranged them so they were in chronological order. I hated it and am not sure if it is because I had seen it all jumbled up so many times or if it just changed the movie too much.

For those that don't know the movie jumps back and forth in time and is not sequential.
Edited by StateRevs - 07/29/2020 10:55 pm
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 484Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.16 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05