Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Just Joined From Ontario, Canada

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 16 / Views: 362Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
Canada
34 Posts
Posted 07/31/2020   4:38 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Casey Magoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I devote about 2 to 3 hours a day to stamps, on the computer and with the real deal. I am always trying to learn more about the very oldest stamps in particular. I have been accumulating World stamps since 2004 and would say I have a fair bit. That is relative I know, let's say a phone booth might not hold everything. I gave up on the Ozzie forum years ago and mostly keep to myself. I'm looking forward to posting scans and maybe even exchanging a bit of stuff. I do not 'use' e-bay at all but I look at it for reference to see if others are selling what I have.

Casey Magoo is my three year old ruby Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Send note to Staff
Edited by Casey Magoo - 07/31/2020 4:42 pm

Pillar Of The Community
United States
6928 Posts
Posted 07/31/2020   4:47 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to you and Casey Magoo

Peter
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Edited by Petert4522 - 07/31/2020 4:47 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1633 Posts
Posted 07/31/2020   5:55 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Classic Coins to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
United States
227 Posts
Posted 07/31/2020   6:04 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add StatesmanStamper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome!

Dale
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
545 Posts
Posted 07/31/2020   8:59 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add EMaxim to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Glad to have more collectors of the classics world-wide. I've found this forum an invaluable aid; expect you will too.
Valued Member
Learn More...
265 Posts
Posted 07/31/2020   9:32 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Andyrich74 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome. And throw up as many photos as you'd like!
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1277 Posts
Posted 07/31/2020   11:06 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BlackJag to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome from another Ontario collector.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
2837 Posts
Posted 08/01/2020   05:58 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add angore to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome!!
Al
Valued Member
Canada
34 Posts
Posted 08/01/2020   07:05 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Casey Magoo to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I need to get a splitter so I can use my scanner and internet at the same time. Using Wifi to scan stamps is like using dial-up. It is here at least.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
932 Posts
Posted 08/01/2020   07:21 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add danstamps54 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
to the family!
Experienced stamps need a home too. I'd rather have an example that is imperfect than no example.
I collect for enjoyment, not investment.
APS Member #223433
Postmark Collectors Club Member #6333
Meter Stamp Society Member #1409
Valued Member
237 Posts
Posted 08/01/2020   07:28 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add canyoneer to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Casey! My Mom is from Chatham and have spent many summers in southern Ontario as a kid. Canadian stamps are some of my favorites eh?
Valued Member
United States
359 Posts
Posted 08/01/2020   08:08 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add hoosierboy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Casey Magoo and human master to the group. We have a TV spot here in the states where an adopted shelter dog wonders aloud how its new human companion ever got along without getting lost before it had the human on a leash following it around.

Collecting for the enjoyment of collecting, whatever that might be, is the name of the game. Don't hesitate to ask questions especially if you need basic information and especially more advanced sources of information for any possible topic. You should be able to find folks on this board a little further along on their collecting journey glad to share experiences. Russ
Edited by hoosierboy - 08/01/2020 08:08 am
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1319 Posts
Posted 08/02/2020   10:03 am  Show Profile Check CanadaStamp's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CanadaStamp to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Casey - suggest you revise your profile to allow people (like me) to send you email.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
497 Posts
Posted 08/02/2020   11:27 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wkusau to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome.
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
529 Posts
Posted 08/02/2020   7:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add gmot to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum! from another (oldish) Ontario boy.
Valued Member
United States
9 Posts
Posted 08/03/2020   12:01 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Zman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 16 / Views: 362Next Topic  
Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.81 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05