Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Albumeasy Revenue Pages

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 202Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
76 Posts
Posted 08/11/2020   12:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Phillystamper to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I'm just getting started on collecting US revenues (RB's and R's Future Delivery and maybe stock transfer) and want to continue to make pages with Stamp easy. I want to be straight forward about it with just the basic issues, perf variations etc will maybe come later. Has anyone made any similar pages already that I could modify if need be?
Thanks
Greg
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
United States
6897 Posts
Posted 08/11/2020   12:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
What is Stamp easy ?

Peter
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United Kingdom
5034 Posts
Posted 08/11/2020   12:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add GeoffHa to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Do you mean Album Easy?
Valued Member
United States
76 Posts
Posted 08/11/2020   1:33 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Phillystamper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
OOps yeah AlbumEasy.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
393 Posts
Posted 08/11/2020   3:00 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add uboatnut to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Loreen Brockman has made three US Revenue albums that you can download for free from the AlbumEasy site at https://www.thestampweb.com/albums/free-downloads. Scroll down to the bottom of the page under USA Revenues.

I have made a set of AE pages for the US Silver Tax stamps for my brother-in-law, but did not submit them to Clive (yet). PM me if you're interested.
Valued Member
United States
76 Posts
Posted 08/11/2020   3:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Phillystamper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks UBoat Some nice work went into those pages but it's not quite what I'm looking for. I'm looking for more basic stuff, the Early Internal Revenue from the 19thc. Proprietary, Documentary etc..
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
393 Posts
Posted 08/11/2020   5:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add uboatnut to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
OK, so you're only interested in 19th century revenues. That's R1 - R181. Even if you only go after the perforated versions, you're going to need deep pockets to collect them all.

That time frame includes R102 (The Baby Rug, SCV = $1,000) and the two large Persian Rugs, R132 (SCV $8,250) and R133 (SCV $17,500).... And I thought my $5 Columbian was expensive!

You're also interested in 19th century Proprietary issues - RB1 - RB31. Those will be significantly cheaper to collect.

Good luck. I feel certain that you will get to know and love Eric Jackson, Revenue-collector, and a few other SCF members over time.

Edited by uboatnut - 08/11/2020 5:28 pm
Valued Member
United States
76 Posts
Posted 08/11/2020   8:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Phillystamper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Well, I doubt I'll fill every spot. Definitely not every spot.
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 202Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.9 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05