Crawfish, KY (1907-1920), specifically:
The U.S. Postal Bulletin #8271 dated April 17, 1907 notes that Crawfish, KY opened March 29, 1907 with Hugh Gregory as the postmaster.
Postal Bulletin 12266 dated May 24, 1920 announces the name change from Crawfish to Hima effective May 21, 1920 and that David Gregory is the postmaster.
From the "Official Register of the United States, Vol II, The Postal Service":
July 1, 1909 edition: Postmaster Hugh Gregory received an annual compensation of $38.
And from the July 1, 1911 edition, postmaster Moses Lewis received an annual compensation of $50.