Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

I Inherited A Sizable Collection & Would Like To Get Into The Hobby But I Need Help Getting Started.

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 18 / Views: 785Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
India
21 Posts
Posted 09/17/2020   4:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stamps_philateli to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Agree with others. Stamp smarter is also very helpful.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
9 Posts
Posted 10/14/2020   7:01 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Relm to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Apologies for the lack of updates. The gauge and tongs arrived, and I've got a lot of work to do on these... While doing a lot more cleaning I found one of the boxes that came with the original set of packages (These came a year ago but I didn't really touch them until now except to move them out of the way) and it's just... an entire box of foreign stamps and full sheeets. Though the envelopes are all paper (which is going to be a pain in the rear to fix since there's easily 200+ envelopes of stamps), a lot of these look really lovely and it appears as if most countries from then have atleast a single stamp.

Thank you all for the advice you gave. I'll try to keep y'all updated.
Valued Member
United States
9 Posts
Posted 10/14/2020   9:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Relm to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
There's also 2 separate albums I've come into, both my uncles which he inherited from his uncle which he inherited from his mother. It's a 1938 world stamp album containing stamps from 19th century through the 1930's. I can't tonight but I'll try to post some pics soon.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 18 / Views: 785Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.09 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05