Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Un Offices In Vienna On Custom Pages

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 250Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community

United States
555 Posts
Posted 09/16/2020   11:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add danko to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
UN don't have fancy stamps but is fun to collect.
Still have some gaps to fill in.

Send note to Staff

Valued Member
United States
406 Posts
Posted 09/16/2020   11:43 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mootermutt987 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
danko - I really like the look of those pages! I never thought of using blue paper. Colored paper opens up a whole new world for me - sad, but true.

You said they are custom pages - did you design and make these? What did you use (software)? How did you do the borders? They look like part of the border is white - how was that done? Do you have white toner printed on blue paper? Or, white paper, with lots of blue background printed on it? Something else that I am missing altogether?
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
555 Posts
Posted 09/17/2020   12:26 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add danko to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The pages are digital. I did not print the pages, but actually scanned my stamps and added the scans to the pages. I created them using Publisher. But they can be easily turned into printable blank pages.
Valued Member
United States
406 Posts
Posted 09/17/2020   01:28 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mootermutt987 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah. I thought they looked too spotless. I never thought about an online stamp album. Real stamps (scanned) and digital-only pages. I like it!!!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
555 Posts
Posted 09/17/2020   02:08 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add danko to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Digital albums are much easier to share in a digital age. There is another bonus, a can create a PDF album with clickable stamps for high resolution images of stamps.

Few more pages before I call it a day, or a night (it is 2 AM already).

Pillar Of The Community
United States
4882 Posts
Posted 09/17/2020   07:50 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I like your presentation, nice job .
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
4906 Posts
Posted 09/17/2020   08:18 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
That would be one way of building a complete US collection using Siegel for the ones I can never own.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
555 Posts
Posted 09/17/2020   1:31 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add danko to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
floortrader

Thank you very much.

rogdcam

You can do that, but that would be against copyright law, if you care about those kind of things.
Valued Member
United States
238 Posts
Posted 09/17/2020   2:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Germania to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Seeing as how these are digital pages I can point out that "Offices" is misspelled in the header. Sorry. Should be a simple fix since nothing will need to be remounted.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
555 Posts
Posted 09/17/2020   11:41 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add danko to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Germania.

I'm an Ingenir. I have troubles with spelling :)
Pillar Of The Community
United States
555 Posts
Posted 09/17/2020   11:55 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add danko to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Few more pages from today. Starting to have some gaps.

Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 250Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05