Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Hi! Looking For Definitive Edition - Marvel Comics Stamps

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 468Next Topic  

0 Posts
Posted 09/21/2020   4:42 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add cf08aav to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
They have been originally sold on the Westminster Collection website but with only limited availability.

Please contact me directly if you have one for sale or can put me in touch with a seller.

Much appreciated!!! :)
Chris

Send note to Staff

Valued Member
United States
232 Posts
Posted 09/21/2020   4:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add StatesmanStamper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello and welcome.

As a new member, you will need to reach 50 quality posts before you are able to contact anyone directly.

Dale
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
0 Posts
Posted 09/21/2020   4:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add cf08aav to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Statesman, thanks for the welcome!

Apologies, bit of a newbie to the forum, would I be allowed to post an email address people are free to contact me on in the meantime?

Thanks
Pillar Of The Community
United States
6969 Posts
Posted 09/21/2020   5:01 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome, and no, for your own security no personal info

Peter
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
4164 Posts
Posted 09/21/2020   5:12 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add redwoodrandy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Bots
0 Posts
Posted 10/19/2020   4:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add cf08aav to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
@ redwoodrandy Bots...?

What a lovely way to introduce someone new to the community...
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1875 Posts
Posted 10/19/2020   5:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jkelley01938 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
When were these issued? What are the SG or SC numbers?
Learn More...
8463 Posts
Posted 10/19/2020   5:52 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
What a lovely way to introduce someone new to the community...

The flip side of that statement would be 'What a lovely way to introduce yourself to the community'.

Everyone agrees to the rules when they sign up, if you did not read the rules then that is on you, not the community.

The rule exists for the safety of everyone. No one in their right mind would support the spamming of the members or scams by those who are more than willing to take advantage of others with 'drive by' offers.

So the rule gives both new members and existing members an opportunity to become familiar with each other before any transactions begin.
Don
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
4164 Posts
Posted 10/19/2020   5:56 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add redwoodrandy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Just trying to point out the existence for you and other members on the existence of "bots" and other malicious entities that harvest and use personal information such as email addresses that can cause trouble for you and the site. It was to remind everyone of their existence if not already known and hopefully get others to look up or inquire about "bots"

Typing same time with Don.
Edited by redwoodrandy - 10/19/2020 6:48 pm
0 Posts
Posted 10/19/2020   7:47 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add cf08aav to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I would hardly say posting about a set of stamps and if anyone could help me locate them on a stamp community website as a scam, spamming, bots... did it look like a spam post?
Hardly asking for your banking details was I? lol

But thanks and all the best chaps!

Learn More...
8463 Posts
Posted 10/19/2020   8:35 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The trouble with arguing with an idiot is that they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience; I should have just deleted this thread and axed his account. This is what I get for trying to explain the rules he agreed to and then broke.
Don.
  Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 468Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05