Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

US Pre-Cancel Giveaway

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 12 / Views: 586Next Topic  
Valued Member
Learn More...

United States
332 Posts
Posted 10/13/2020   11:09 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Willwood42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I am not a pre-cancel collector and so I would like to offer the stamps I have to those that would appreciate them more.

To enter you must have 50 posts and say a few words about what aspect of pre-cancel collecting you most enjoy. Also indicate which of the stamps below most interest you

I will divide the stamps shown below into three lots and choose three winners on October 27,2 weeks from today

Send note to Staff

Valued Member
Learn More...
464 Posts
Posted 10/13/2020   11:24 am  Show Profile Check wheelman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add wheelman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Nothing there that I can use. I collect Town and Type from the states where I have lived. Kinda neat to put a stamp in an album and say I've been there.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
479 Posts
Posted 10/13/2020   3:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stamps101 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please. Prefer the 1c green Franklin, 2c Washington's, and 30c bison, and special delivery. Cheers!
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
73 Posts
Posted 10/13/2020   11:44 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rascal to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please. It's not just pre-cancels but anything that will make a common cheap stamp a little different such as perfins, Coils, pairs or strips, Pre-cancels or postmarks are always welcome on my stamp album pages. I'll be a happy camper with any of the three lots that you decide to send if I'm a winner..
Valued Member
Canada
61 Posts
Posted 10/14/2020   07:23 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add nickmang to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please
I like the different cities on the precancels
Also like the perforated stamps

Thanks for this nice give away
Valued Member
Israel
493 Posts
Posted 10/16/2020   08:09 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rob Roy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I'd like to enter, please.

My interest in pre canceled is in any alteration of a stamp that indicates historical event (revolution), protocol change (pre canceled vs. not), perfin, and so on.
My ideal goal is to have a row of the same stamps, with variations, overprint, precancel, perfin, and so on: One stamp - a whole story.

My preferred batch is the least wanted one by others.
Edited by Rob Roy - 10/16/2020 08:12 am
Valued Member
United States
205 Posts
Posted 10/19/2020   01:18 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dsmith426 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
enter me
Valued Member
United States
256 Posts
Posted 10/20/2020   1:06 pm  Show Profile Check pascoe's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add pascoe to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me, please
Mike Pascoe, PhD
https://linktr.ee/pascoe
Valued Member
United States
94 Posts
Posted 10/20/2020   11:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stampboylife to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please. I am beginning to collect these, so any lot would do. My interest in these is due to my interest in geography and the places of pre-cancel printed on them.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
131 Posts
Posted 10/21/2020   1:56 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Chipshot to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The geography they represent, thanks
Valued Member
United States
77 Posts
Posted 10/22/2020   3:04 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BobInRye to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the display. Appreciate seeing the sets. Nice.
Pillar Of The Community
USA
2736 Posts
Posted 10/22/2020   5:09 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bobgggg to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me, and thanks
A Philatelic mind
is a terrible thing to waste
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
332 Posts
Posted 10/28/2020   2:36 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Willwood42 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
So as promised (although a day late), the winners are Nickmang, Dsmith426 and Stampboylife.
Send me an email with your address and I will ship these out. Again if you have any special requests, include it in the email.
  Previous TopicReplies: 12 / Views: 586Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 1.42 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05