My wife inherited
8 Franklin Mint Silver Stamps (1977). They are as follows:
- France (Dual head profiles), 1849, Head of Ceres
- Ceylon 1859 Queen Victoria
- Hawaii 1851 2 cent Missionary
- Japan 1871, "Dragon" - 500 Mon, Inverted Denomination
- Romania 1858 - 27P, "Moldavian Bull"
- Canada 1851 12P, Queen Victoria, First Issue
- United State 1918, 24 cent Air Mail, Inverted Center
- British Guiana 1856, 1 cent Black on Magenta, World's Most Valuable Stamp
I'm aware that these 8 are part of a larger set of 50 that was sold in 1977. But these are the only ones I have. Any information you can provide as to value (if any, including scrap metal value) would be helpful.